You can type here any text you want

Im The New People's Champ For 2009

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
Dr Boost, after leaving your house today i was thinking about the title of the people champ,Would you nominate me for the 2009 slowest gn people champ in the midwest
cars that don't run don't count

i would like the Throphy to have a picture of a big ass foot kicking my rearend:eek:

im sure that i can beat you,BAM car would'nt make it into the garage at wot.had to get extra help:eek:sh*t i got to get this car to jimmy's asap

I know Prasad you told me sooooo

looks like the heat got to me can't spell for sh@t

I heard about your car, dr boost said your car had him scratching his head. It did turn out to be the trans?

looks that way, im going to be dropping her off at Jimmy's on saturday first thing in the morning,for some reason my gn always seems to be a big pain in the ass to work on.

By the way dr boost wasnt scratching his head,he was wiping his ass after droping a full load in his trouser,after he felt the raw power of the slowest gn ever:rolleyes::biggrin:

HEY Surej, don't forget any time you come up north pass by HOG WILD for me for some pork chop.

Back