You can type here any text you want

In-car video of Titan ADRL XTF car vs Jeff Naiser.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ptppvqXCk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

He must have really been getting after it on that run , the shift light never went off after reaching shift in first gear. That whole crew is a bunch of great guys and that car rocks!!! Mike:cool:

Jeff lives in Houston. He runs at a local 1/8 mile track on the north side of Houston. My dad knows his dad and we get updates all the time as to what they are doing new to the car. Saw that car run last weekend it's freakin fast as all get out! 800+ CI on a bunch of spray!

Totally disagree!! If you ever get a chance to go to an ADRL race, do it. Its all 1/8 mile and it is the greatest show in drag racing - Period!! Most of you are running 100 to 130 mph in the quarter and I can understand that at that speed 1/4 is more thrilling for you. At 190 to 225 mph in the 1/8 its plenty fast enough and you cant wait to pull the chutes and get on the brakes. Unlike the thrill of the entire pass in a slower car , in one of these monsters , the biggest thrill is when that parachute pops open and you begin slowing down. I will be getting the chance to drive one of these Promod cars here in the next few weeks. Quite frankly and honestly at 58 Im not sure I have the balls for it!! But I am looking forward to giving it a shot. In discussions with the owner about this oppurtunity I made it very clear that I was not intrested in anything to do with 1/4 mile racing. Im just not ready to go 235 mph in a car that is literally trying it best to crash every inch of the track and then try to get it stopped. Maybe if all goes well I might eventually be willing to try 1/4 in it , but for now 1/8 mile will be terrifing enough for me.
Just my opinion!! Mike:cool:

Back