You can type here any text you want

In Mankato Minnesota tonight, man this state is beautiful!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Love all the trees, lakes and rolling hills. You guys are lucky to have this beautiful scenery :cool:

My wife is from Mankato.
Im moving to Mineapolis next month. Gorgeous state. Im gonna have to grin and bear the winters. But snowmobiling, ice fishing, skiing, etc makes it fun tho.

I will have to come back after the first of the year :eek: I better bring the Suburban :eek:

i Liked it. I was in Long Prarie/ Osakis and there was nothing but farms, hills, and dirt roads for miles. My cousins school was about an hour drive from his house. Its really laid back. Id go in a minute.

i Liked it. I was in Long Prarie/ Osakis and there was nothing but farms, hills, and dirt roads for miles. My cousins school was about an hour drive from his house. Its really laid back. Id go in a minute.

i live about 40 miles northwest of Osakis.. it is truly beautiful country up this way. it gets flat and somewhat barren about 20 miles north of me, but this area is awesome..
it's fun to get away from the interstate and just drive the backroads and see where you wind up.

Back