You can type here any text you want

in need of a good 200r4 tranny shop

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

looking for someone who is known and trusted in south florida, I know Tranny tech is the place, but the man is packed!! I'm really not crazy about taking the car anywhere else, ( i know Ivan and have delt with him plenty of times. he's the man.) but is there someone else that maybe i don't know about? :confused:

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

yep!! i went to test out the tranny and get my feel for the trans-brake
i went with to a secluded area, 1st launch was at 5psi of boost, it went well and felt good but on the second run at 8psi something went , cause i lost all the oil, the tranny was runing good until of course it got low on oil, but as soon as i felt it reving to much i shut her down.

I knew the engine had to much power for the transmission, i just never thought it would only last 2 good launch's , i'm getting under the car tomorrow, i feel it can't be to bad, it never made a noise. I think the seal blew off? i'll know more tomorrow.

I have a really good builder in Ft Meyers/Port Charlotte area, but you need to bring him the tranny. Contact me off list.

Back