You can type here any text you want

In with the new, GNX exhaust that is.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LC2 ROD

The original LC2 ROD
Heres my rendition.

Attachments

• 100_1269.jpg
    100_1269.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 394
It looks really good:) …can’t wait to see it in a car….is it stainless and what is the diameter …..are you gong to sell them.... and are the mufflers from Spongebob Squarepants, SORRY could not resist that one…:redface: :biggrin:

Not quite original, but I like the Y-pipe equal split collector..overall,.. looks good!

GC

They look like Spintech mufflers ?,I had them on my Impala SS nice sound a very different sound for sure.

Be interested in hearing what they sound like. Nice work.

Those are Spintech mufflers. You can see the twisted welds on top of the one muffler. They make a turbo muffler if you ask.

Thanks
Coach

When will you produce these, can the tail pipe be 3". I currently have the ATR cat back system, it produces a nasty resonance at 1800 - 2100 rpms.

Thanks,

Stratos

It looks really good:) …can’t wait to see it in a car….is it stainless and what is the diameter …..are you gong to sell them.... and are the mufflers from Spongebob Squarepants, SORRY could not resist that one…:redface: :biggrin:

Thats funny, but Spongebob dosnt make mufflers, so I had the Blockheads do them :D

Is that a Kirban kit and are the pipes stainless?

You are correct, good eye, less the mufflers. These are the mild steel 2 1/2'' pipes that Kirban was having done awhile back, not available any more.
So my spin on things ;) I had Spintech (not Spongebob or the Blockheads) make these mufflers to GNX overall dimensions (but with 90 deg angles) with 2 1/2'' in and out.
I think it looks good. But I do have a top secret GNX style exhaust in the works. waiting to hear back for a few things to see if its do-able.

I thought it was because I have one on my car;) What are the dimensions on those mufflers and what was the cost? I had ATR pitbulls on mine but switched them out with magnaflows to get rid of the horrible drone but now have a problem with the magnaflows because they are too big and will hit the suspension if I try to put them up as far as I would like them:mad:

But I do have a top secret GNX style exhaust in the works. waiting to hear back for a few things to see if its do-able.

Why did you mention it if it was top secret:biggrin:

I thought it was because I have one on my car;) What are the dimensions on those mufflers and what was the cost? I had ATR pitbulls on mine but switched them out with magnaflows to get rid of the horrible drone but now have a problem with the magnaflows because they are too big and will hit the suspension if I try to put them up as far as I would like them:mad:

They measure 12'' x 8 1/2'' x 4'' cost me a little over $200.00

Back