In with the new, GNX exhaust that is.

LC2 ROD

The original LC2 ROD
Heres my rendition.

Attachments

• 100_1269.jpg
    100_1269.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 394
It looks really good:) …can’t wait to see it in a car….is it stainless and what is the diameter …..are you gong to sell them.... and are the mufflers from Spongebob Squarepants, SORRY could not resist that one…:redface: :biggrin:

Not quite original, but I like the Y-pipe equal split collector..overall,.. looks good!

GC

They look like Spintech mufflers ?,I had them on my Impala SS nice sound a very different sound for sure.

Those are Spintech mufflers. You can see the twisted welds on top of the one muffler. They make a turbo muffler if you ask.

Thanks
Coach

When will you produce these, can the tail pipe be 3". I currently have the ATR cat back system, it produces a nasty resonance at 1800 - 2100 rpms.

Thanks,

Stratos

It looks really good:) …can’t wait to see it in a car….is it stainless and what is the diameter …..are you gong to sell them.... and are the mufflers from Spongebob Squarepants, SORRY could not resist that one…:redface: :biggrin:

Thats funny, but Spongebob dosnt make mufflers, so I had the Blockheads do them :D

Is that a Kirban kit and are the pipes stainless?

You are correct, good eye, less the mufflers. These are the mild steel 2 1/2'' pipes that Kirban was having done awhile back, not available any more.
So my spin on things ;) I had Spintech (not Spongebob or the Blockheads) make these mufflers to GNX overall dimensions (but with 90 deg angles) with 2 1/2'' in and out.
I think it looks good. But I do have a top secret GNX style exhaust in the works. waiting to hear back for a few things to see if its do-able.

I thought it was because I have one on my car;) What are the dimensions on those mufflers and what was the cost? I had ATR pitbulls on mine but switched them out with magnaflows to get rid of the horrible drone but now have a problem with the magnaflows because they are too big and will hit the suspension if I try to put them up as far as I would like them:mad:

But I do have a top secret GNX style exhaust in the works. waiting to hear back for a few things to see if its do-able.

Why did you mention it if it was top secret:biggrin:

I thought it was because I have one on my car;) What are the dimensions on those mufflers and what was the cost? I had ATR pitbulls on mine but switched them out with magnaflows to get rid of the horrible drone but now have a problem with the magnaflows because they are too big and will hit the suspension if I try to put them up as far as I would like them:mad:

They measure 12'' x 8 1/2'' x 4'' cost me a little over $200.00