Indy Race Memorabilia Collectors:

pfft I have Emerson Fittipaldi's entire set that were on the car when he went over the finish line! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

pfft I have Emerson Fittipaldi's entire set that were on the car when he went over the finish line! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

do you keep them on the actual car? :biggrin:

You still have enough room for all those pedal cars you've been collecting? Once you need to build a garage for your TTA memorabilia let me know and I'll buy one for a nice price to help support the cause :p

Do you have a warehouse for all this crap? I'm not married, but I would think that the wife wouldn't allow all your "stuff" around the house. :biggrin:

Do you have a warehouse for all this crap? I'm not married, but I would think that the wife wouldn't allow all your "stuff" around the house. :biggrin:

I have 2 houses and they are both loaded with GN and TTA stuff! Someone has to be ready for when Grumpy kicks! :tongue: The wife... I kicked her a$$ to the curb years ago! :biggrin: Now I can enjoy my dinner at the kitchen table with my TTA mini's right in front of me! :cool:

72firebird: I'll trade you 2 TTA mini's for one real one! :eek: :tongue: :biggrin:

it maybe sooner than ya think :eek: :p I am cleaning out most of my stuff as I find it .. Melissa is just gettin a dumpster for all I don't sell :rolleyes:

If your house ever has a fire, with all that stuff you wouldnt be able to get out. Donate some stuff to me. I'll store it for free.

Jason

Jason being your only 16 you have plenty of years to collect your own junk! :D Plus both of my places have a fire suppression system so it will only be a little wet worse case ;)

Jim,
You have a disease for collecting!:biggrin:
Why can't you be normal like the rest of us?:D
So, no wife, and 2 houses?
What did you do? Kill her?
Everyone knows the ex-wife gets the houses!:tongue:

George:cool:

Jim,
You have a disease for collecting!:biggrin:
Why can't you be normal like the rest of us?:D
So, no wife, and 2 houses?
What did you do? Kill her?
Everyone knows the ex-wife gets the houses!:tongue:

George:cool:

George you need to post your display cases and really show them who is nuts around this place! :eek: :biggrin:

That X got a swift boot in the a$$ and out the door she went with some of the others! I know to many people who have been taken over the coals by a woman. The old sayin works in these parts.. can't live with them.. can't kill em! :) Once I'm married to them for over 25 years I let them see the inside of the garage! And so far none of them made it that far! :D

Oh I just added another cool thing to the collection.. Now that I have this kit you guys are safe to search and find one on eBay for your cars! :) These were around in the era of the TTA and GN. Something offered by the dealer. I saw a low mile TTA not that long ago and it had one of these kits in the back. The owner told me the dealer threw it in. Just something cool to display at the shows! :)

11-29-2006+9-05-10+AM_0001_resize.JPG

11-29-2006+9-05-37+AM_0003_resize.JPG

George you need to post your display cases and really show them who is nuts around this place! :eek: :biggrin:

That X got a swift boot in the a$$ and out the door she went with some of the others! I know to many people who have been taken over the coals by a woman. The old sayin works in these parts.. can't live with them.. can't kill em! :) Once I'm married to them for over 25 years I let them see the inside of the garage! And so far none of them made it that far! :D

I can see now why they left, after seeing the garage contents, maybe they thought you were hiding a tree shredder in there. ;)