Jim,
You mean like this shot?
P9160510.jpg

Some close ups.
P9160513.jpg

P9160512.jpg

P9160511.jpg

George:cool:

Now you see why George sucks!! :biggrin: George I do have all those manuals btw! doubles and tripple of most of them too! :cool:

Georges collection does seem that bad. I'd like a case like that to display some of the stuff I've been collecting. If I had the funds I'd have a lot more stuff, but for living on a college budget and only having the car for 2 1/2 years I've got quite a bit. I'll have to lay it all out over Christmas break and get some pics of the stuff that I don't have stowed away.

George, do you have any other TAs? Those look like some late 2nd gen decals on the counter.

Oh I just added another cool thing to the collection.. Now that I have this kit you guys are safe to search and find one on eBay for your cars! :) These were around in the era of the TTA and GN. Something offered by the dealer. I saw a low mile TTA not that long ago and it had one of these kits in the back. The owner told me the dealer threw it in. Just something cool to display at the shows! :)

11-29-2006+9-05-10+AM_0001_resize.JPG

11-29-2006+9-05-37+AM_0003_resize.JPG

Holy Crap . . . My Dad still has a few of those Bottles in his garage. That kit came with the '88 Caddy Sedan Deville they bought. I remember the kit coming with the car. I know where a few of those bottles are, but they're not in the box and they've probably been used and dried up from sitting in a Texas Garage for 17 years. :rolleyes:

They were a GM deal that the dealerships sold thru the parts department.
I picked up one with a Corvette screenprint on the leather type carry case.
Under 10 bucks a few years ago.

Jared,
Oh, so much to show you!:biggrin:
Do you visit any second gen sites?
I hang out at Welcome to Trans Am Country! and PY forum, besides some other thirdgen and fourthgen sites.
I post pictures on alot of them.
I have 5 second gens, a 1970 Trans Am, 2 1974 Trans Ams, both with the regular 455 auto, a 1979 Trans Am convertible, as well as a heavy modified 1981 Turbo Trans Am that was a Special Edition.
We also have a 1991 Firebird as well.
Not counting trucks.
I collect all kinds of Firebird stuff, literally.
A really huge collection of stuff.
But first, you have to go thru this door.
P9160552.jpg

I also have to keep my eyes open for Jim here. ;)
He has threatened to take all my stuff.
So has a few others on this site. I won't say names, Jan.:eek:
Some others have just asked to be in my will.
Only a chosen few have been out to visit, and yes, they do spent quite a bit of time looking thru my stuff.
You ever head out to the Las Vegas area?
I live about 100 miles away.
I'll post more later.

I've been working with a locksmith to get the key made for that door and the goodies inside will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ha!
You will need a couple of really big trucks!
P9160537-1.jpg

P9160538.jpg

This is off to the side of the blue door.
Think I have some Pontiac literature?:eek:
Press kits, Product manuals, sales brochures, service manuals, body manuals, ad planner, etc.
And yes, I am missing some stuff!:eek:

Nice collection you have there George. I lurk on Trans Am Country every once in a while. In my family we have my dad's 1972 Firebird (~60k miles, original owner, 350 auto), my TTA, and my brothers 1998 Trans Am. Once I'm out of college I hope to add quite a few 2nd gens to my stable, especially the early 2nd gens. If you don't mind could you send some pics of your collections (collectables and cars) to FIRE72BIRD@comcast.net

Oh and do you have one of these in your collection eBay: DOYUSHA ( OTAKI ) PONTIAC FIREBIRD TRANSAM 1:12 MIB (item 230055762418 end time Dec-03-06 02:15:00 PST) We just picked up another one at a garage sale a couple months ago.

I've been working with a locksmith to get the key made for that door and the goodies inside will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

alright I'll be willing to help, but I want the 2nd gen stuff. I'll let you have the TTA stuff since I know that's all you really want. But if we both work together we could get it all out faster.

Careful guys,
My girl gets first dibs, and she is prepared to defend it.
IMG006.jpg

You can try, but she has other weapons at her disposal.
IMG011.jpg

Ask Jan about that.;)

Jared,
I have a few of those models. Very nice copies of the Otaki, except for the plastic honeycombs.
I was slowly gonna post all the pictures here, but they are not all just TTA related. Just all Trans Am related.
The big problem isthat once I take a photo, it's outdated, as I get tons more stuff.
I gotta figure out how to burn things onto CDs.

Ha!
You will need a couple of really big trucks!
P9160537-1.jpg

P9160538.jpg

This is off to the side of the blue door.
Think I have some Pontiac literature?:eek:
Press kits, Product manuals, sales brochures, service manuals, body manuals, ad planner, etc.
And yes, I am missing some stuff!:eek:

Oh dear lord! This is gonna take Jan and I to clean that out! :eek: :biggrin: George you need to really click that link that cottonpicker14 posted a few post's ago! :tongue:

Careful guys,
My girl gets first dibs, and she is prepared to defend it.

You can try, but she has other weapons at her disposal.

Ask Jan about that.;)

He's not kidding .... those people in AZ you know :eek: ;) My best to Lisa George ! Actually that would be a good way for her to sell all your stuff to me (and maybe some to Jim) :tongue:

Have to come out there and buy some more stuff off you shortly :D

Hi Jan!
We're both here.
Just freezing though!
The temps finally dropped in the 20s!:eek:
I hate the cold!
Ya, who knows, she just may work out something after I'm gone.:confused: :biggrin:
I'll drop you a line tomorrow.