Info on GTA wheels

What is all this talk about dimples? Why are they dimpled? Where are they dimpled? Anyone have pictures of the difference?

What is all this talk about dimples? Why are they dimpled? Where are they dimpled? Anyone have pictures of the difference?
gnx-gta wheels 002.jpg
gnx-gta wheels 004.jpg

Yup, the dimples are st the end of the spokes where they meet the rim.

Last edited:
Passing on that I received confirmation from Classic Industries that they will be having the black GTA front zero offset wheels in stock next month. Finally after waiting two years for my order to ship lol.

Here is some on Hawks Third Gen. 17"x9" My current setup is 16"x8"s all around. Here is my question. Would it work and look good if I ordered the set and went with 275 tire or 285 tire two with street tires and two with drag tires? Would that staggered setup look ok? 16s up front and 17s out back?

The new OER's just arrived yesterday. They are very nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 453
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 378
The new OER's just arrived yesterday. They are very nice.
I agree the OER wheels look great I bought two of them and had drag radials mounted on them. I have two old front wheels but will purchase another two zero offset. love the way they look on the car changed it completely.

where did you end up ordering them.? I got mine from jegs they were running a special free shipping. and they shipped pretty quick.

I bought mine through Classic Industries two weeks ago. I had a 25% off coupon and paid 676 and change shipped for a set of 4.

that's pretty good your don't happen to have another 25%coupon do you?? this way I can order 2 more