^%^#!%$#%^$%@&~!$ing stujpid car

TType84

cookin with propane
im so mad oh my goddd

this car is trying to make me kill someone..

1. last night it broke the ground wire for the electric fan & overheated

2. i think my !@# !@mn alternator is dying AGAIN

stupid local shop sucks balls i dont care if theyve been in business for 50 years if they cant make the alt they built for me last then they can suck my balls.

anyone know the highest amperage alternator available from autozone/pep boys/oreilly?

man i feel your pain belive me. Some times i would like to take a bat to my car but i cant dont it.

:mad:

funny the way you wrote it though.:D

Its over 100 amps many different alts fit. its just a matter of changing a pully and or clocking the case. Go to a junk yard there a lot cheaper. Ive rarely had problems w/ stuff from them just needs a cleaning.:)

I got a new 94 amp? remanufactured delco from autozone for about $65, but it doesnt fit right, the belt is loose, however, it doesnt even squak like it did when it was TIGHT with the original alternator (I broke a bolt in it and couldnt get a drill to remove it, and it was bashed up anyhow..time for a new one)

So far have had no problems with the belt breaking..

How do you have your fan wired? Mine is done through a switch on my dash, i use 14 gauge wire to the pos+ terminal with an eye conenctor, and another to a ground bolt in the engine bay, I need to get a fuse setup in there but I don't know how many amps it draws, it blew a 20 amp fuse so next option is to go to them HUGE blade fuses maybe a 40 amp? Ok im straying from the topic but anyhow..