You can type here any text you want

initial start up with FAST, no start

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John S

well its the first time im attempting to start my syclone after a new motor, tranny, turbo, headers, intercooler etc ect....., FAST is all wired up and connected to my laptop, i have spark but there doesnt seem to be any power getting to the injectors, i put a noid light in the injector socket and there doesnt seem to be getting any signal, any idea on what i should check first

The injectors should get a constant 12V+ from the wiring harness.

When the injectors are going to fire, the ECM will ground them.

See if you have 12V+ going to the injectors.

Did this combination run before with the FAST?

-Bob Cunningham

When you look at the laptop during cranking do you see an RPM signal? The coil pack runs in bypass mode during cranking, so you'll get spark and no fuel if an RPM signal isn't seen by the ECU.

ok well it ended up being an ECM fuse, there was the one main one and another 10 amp one that was blown, anyway the truck still wont fire, we have gas and spark now, i have verfired firing order, it will crank over and sputter but never actually run, it doesnt even fire for a couple of a seconds, i pulled out one of the plugs and it wasnt saturated with gas but was a little moist, im gonna try charging the battery tomorrow cause it didnt seem to be cranking as hard as i would like, thanks for the reply's and if anyone else has any idea's to get me going please tell

thanks John S

Maybe you should try playing with your starting values- IAC position, cranking injector PW, etc.

-Bob Cunningham

not starting

I think by the time you get this that youl have it started this is out ther but we rely on the battery to do its job even if its a new battery but base on prier events that happen .The buick needs a lot of cc amps and if dont start after 3minutes with 30 seconds intervals the drain on the battery can kill the start even thow I had a new battery the battery was no good when put on the anilizer .I sure wasted alot of time looking for a draw or a short
so the morrel of the story dont overlook the basic . Like I said you probable have your truck running by now.:rolleyes:

Back