Injector time

What fuel pump is that I’m wanting to switch to the corn and I need a pump for my new motor build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hes running a DW400 with one of our billet senders and fuel line kits. Several options available. If you want more info PM me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks nice but is the price top secret or something
No, price is set but you have several options that change price. Also this kit comes with all new wiring and your old hotwire won't work. Also the sender won't be sold without a pump and its fully upgradeable.

650 single 300
800 single 400
1000 double pumper 300

And a few other options

No, price is set but you have several options that change price. Also this kit comes with all new wiring and your old hotwire won't work. Also the sender won't be sold without a pump and its fully upgradeable.

650 single 300
800 single 400
1000 double pumper 300

And a few other options

Thanks looks like a nice piece

I would go striat to 80s. They are still streetable and it’s better to over do fuel then under . Jut my opinion

Looks nice but is the price top secret or something

Thanks for the compliment! Sorry, it's not top secret I'm just trying to get the website all sorted out along with finalizing an instruction manual for install. I am the creator and manufacturer of the pump and as Brent mentioned I have numerous different options for the pumps, Hobbs switch and the outlet & return fitting types. I'll list below the options that I have and the pricing. If you have any questions at all please feel free to reach out. I can do a lot of custom stuff when it comes to the plumbing and electrical side of the pump as well.

SP1 single DW300 with AN fittings or hose barbs, $649.95, good to 500rwhp

SP2 dual DW300 with AN fittings, barbs not recommended but still available, $995.95, good to 1000rwhp

SP3 single DW400 with AN fittings or barbs, $799.95, good to 750rwhp

SP4 single Walbro 450 with AN or barbs, $749.95, good to 750FWHP (they do not rate them rwhp as DW does)

For the double pumper I offer a 2psi & 10 psi Hobbs switch for 2nd pump activation, $60

All SP1, SP2 & SP3 DW pumps & hangers come with a 3 yr parts warranty for the complete pump, hanger and hotwire harness

SP4 hanger also comes with a full 3yr part warranty but the pump only comes with an 18month warranty. Walbro only warrants them for a year, I add an extra 6 months

Fuel line kit (specific to my pumps) $500, includes -8 teflon feed line, stainless mesh filter, -6 return line and stock high flow rail & regulator adapter fittings. These lines have the fittings already crimped on and are literally a plug & play install. (can also make up line kits for aftermarket rails or a remote regulator)

Remote regulator adapter $37.95, allows you to run a remote regulator with the stock fuel rails, you simply remove stock regulator and volt my adapter on

Factory style hotwire kit, $89.95, highest voltage at the pump over every other hotwire kit on the market currently. This has a true 10ga power & ground feed, no cheap braided body ground strap

Thanks for the compliment! Sorry, it's not top secret I'm just trying to get the website all sorted out along with finalizing an instruction manual for install. I am the creator and manufacturer of the pump and as Brent mentioned I have numerous different options for the pumps, Hobbs switch and the outlet & return fitting types. I'll list below the options that I have and the pricing. If you have any questions at all please feel free to reach out. I can do a lot of custom stuff when it comes to the plumbing and electrical side of the pump as well.

SP1 single DW300 with AN fittings or hose barbs, $649.95, good to 500rwhp

SP2 dual DW300 with AN fittings, barbs not recommended but still available, $995.95, good to 1000rwhp

SP3 single DW400 with AN fittings or barbs, $799.95, good to 750rwhp

SP4 single Walbro 450 with AN or barbs, $749.95, good to 750FWHP (they do not rate them rwhp as DW does)

For the double pumper I offer a 2psi & 10 psi Hobbs switch for 2nd pump activation, $60

All SP1, SP2 & SP3 DW pumps & hangers come with a 3 yr parts warranty for the complete pump, hanger and hotwire harness

SP4 hanger also comes with a full 3yr part warranty but the pump only comes with an 18month warranty. Walbro only warrants them for a year, I add an extra 6 months

Fuel line kit (specific to my pumps) $500, includes -8 teflon feed line, stainless mesh filter, -6 return line and stock high flow rail & regulator adapter fittings. These lines have the fittings already crimped on and are literally a plug & play install. (can also make up line kits for aftermarket rails or a remote regulator)

Remote regulator adapter $37.95, allows you to run a remote regulator with the stock fuel rails, you simply remove stock regulator and volt my adapter on

Factory style hotwire kit, $89.95, highest voltage at the pump over every other hotwire kit on the market currently. This has a true 10ga power & ground feed, no cheap braided body ground strap
I totally understand it looks like a awesome piece and you should do very well with it good luck

While I’m running the fuel lines , I’m replacing the 8 gauge charge wire to the cutoff switch to 4 gauge per Joe’s suggestion
image.jpg

Doing some wiring while this project is going on

Also had an issue with the injectors and chip combo. Had a huge miss and super lean at idle. So I reverted back to the 50lb injector and chip

Will have to sort that out

The fuel lines are run and everything is good there. One thing I did not know was the dw400 pump has no check valve so I spent some time looking for a pressure leak that wasn’t there.

Also the fittings on the fuel lines are super easy to work with , Joe told me what they are but I forgot. They swivel freely and make running the lines down the car much easier
image.jpg

Fresh set of 80 lb injectors in
Cars running/ idling as it should

I still have to drop the tank one more time to check the float.... I have a feeling it’s hung up on the baffle and not moving freely

Going to pump out about 10 gallons
And see what’s going on

I pretty much ran out of injector with 60's with race gas on my 6.7 at 105 run. I immediately went to 80's.

Right on

Put the 50s up for sale (100 bux)
with chip in the parts section
Those 50s took me deep 11s