You can type here any text you want

injector upgrade for a stock turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I run blue tops (36#) with my te44 turbo u need to match a chip with bigger injectors...

60's

Turbo Tom you should go with the 60lbers @ a TTchip and when you get your New bigger Turbo you can have Eric freshen the chip up .Wish I had gone with 60's but instead I picked up some 009's because they were cheaper. Ran the stocker with the 009's because my stock injectors were maxed out no safety margin .Later we found a great deal on a Te44 and had Eric redo chip yeah it's an old school combo but works good. But now if I wanna go to a bigger Turbo I'll have to buy at least 60's. Instead of being a cheapskate intially I should have spent the extra cash and got the 60's in the 1st place would have more room to grow Turbo wise. I hate buying stuff twice. Tomas 60's will have you covered and if later you get a Razor Alky kit to run with your combo you'll have even more coverage. A Friend of mine used to say buy the best that way you only cry once over the extra money spent..

60's

Turbo Tom you should go with the 60lbers @ a TTchip and when you get your New bigger Turbo you can have Eric freshen the chip up .Wish I had gone with 60's but instead I picked up some 009's because they were cheaper. Ran the stocker with the 009's because my stock injectors were maxed out no safety margin .Later we found a great deal on a Te44 and had Eric redo chip yeah it's an old school combo but works good. But now if I wanna go to a bigger Turbo I'll have to buy at least 60's. Instead of being a cheapskate intially I should have spent the extra cash and got the 60's in the 1st place would have more room to grow Turbo wise. I hate buying stuff twice. Tomas 60's will have you covered and if later you get a Razor Alky kit to run with your combo you'll have even more coverage. A Friend of mine used to say buy the best that way you only cry once over the extra money spent..I know this is long man and I apoligize get 60's bro!!!

Get the 60s. I ran them w/ a stock turbo for awhile and just upgraded turbos to at 6162 JB. Still plenty of injector and only had to buy them once.

I agree, I would get the 60's and TT chip. Better to buy a little bigger than you need then have to buy injectors again later because they are now too small. This leaves alot of room for mods later.

As long as you get a chip from Turbo Tweak made for the 60's you won't even noticed the bigger injectors. My car actually idles and drives better with the 60's than it did with the old 36's. Eric's chips are great. I had a surge at idle and it is gone now. There are many people with these injectors getting 20+mpg. I drive 80% on the street and the driveability is great.

+ 1 for the 60's....

Grumpy's daughter has run 9.94 with 60's and a splash of alky...... but IMHO.... they are good easily from a 14 sec conmbo.... all the way to mid 10's......

Why buy things twice..... just by the 60's and a TT chip and be done....

Oh..... what is going on with the double posts?:confused:

Back