Intake flex hose

I can send you a used one for $20.00 off of my car with about 6,000 miles on it. No holes or rips. Kirbans has them, poston or Brian at Gbody parts might have them too. The GM dealer might be able to get one too. Im not sure if they have be discontinued or not.