You can type here any text you want

Intercooler Hose Kits Where to Buy?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo1962

I would like to know where a good place is to buy intercooler hose kits with t clamps to run around 25 psi. THANKS

For a stock intercooler? Try Kirban's, Poston's, PTE, etc. Pretty much any vendor has hoses and clamps.

Intercooler hose kit

there are so many of them with so many prices ranges. Have you heard of Styling Motors, they have the cheapest price but I'm not sure if the hose and clamps are any good I really dont want to get some that only last a couple of weeks and then blow off. Thanks

hose kits

full throttle
hartline performance
gbody parts
cottons
precision

Jost dont go el cheapo. A buddy of mine did that awhile back going to homedepot for plumbing couplers and the 11 degrees of temps per psi of boost heated them up causing them to expand and blow off.

Make sure it is 4 layer hose before you order from any where. There is a big price & quality difference in 3 to 4 layer.
Yes we do carry 4 layer.

Make sure it is 4 layer hose before you order from any where. There is a big price & quality difference in 3 to 4 layer.
Yes we do carry 4 layer.

how much for the one that goes from the turbo to IC its all OE stuff.
thanks
David
also sending you a PM

Back