interior match

kneeshurt

i am going to replace the complete interior in 87 gn. to those of you that have done it before tell me how close can i get to factory org. and the best place to buy or any tips you have. have got some samples from highway stars some are close. i am going to do this myself i admit i am no interior man but think i can pull it of . doing the carpet , front, rear seats upper door and rear panels, headliner t top car. my biggest concern will i have problems getting the seat covers tight i have seen some that were redone and did not look right. thankful for any tips one might have.

Jax Seat Covers. Easy job, You will not have a problem as long as the foam is in good shape. With the headliner, take extra care with the clips that hold on the trim around the edges. The front and rear can be replaced, but, the side ones cannot. Do not break these!!

im in the process of doing mine now. i am doing a full color change from dingy blue to murdered out black. its not too bad so far just take your time...i am.