Irwindale raceway results

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Jun 23, 2001
lake forest calif
After putting up with Spoolfools B.S. I called him out & we went at it to nite at Irwindale . I handed him his ass with my stock vehicle I did however exercised what I consider to be a senior handicap & left a little early on him. There will undoubtedly be a cascade of excuses & innuendos from him & his ass wipe minions. So I'm posting this beforehand to get a head start on all the B.S. that will be forth coming. Therefore my version of this is the only correct one & should be believed. Anything else is sour grapes & useless propaganda so be warned .

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
May 26, 2001
SoCal
www.arizonagn.com
My dumb ass thought today was wednesday. Was looking forward to it till Chris told me last night Thursday was today. I worked all dam day just got home sorry to miss it. On a positive note I got my car parts. Will have the car running tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions: SPOOLFOOL2

Chuck Leeper

8/10's of a century!
Staff member
May 28, 2001
Madison, Ga.
Hey, goatman,
Claims are ALWAYS backed up w/ proof. Just like claiming you dated Marilyn Monroe. No pics, it didn't happen! A video, pics of time slips, w/ VERIFICATION that you didn't use someone else's slip, mandatory.

The "minions" are thinking he left early, not because of a "senior moment", but the thot that there just might be a goat grazing in the shutdown area....:D

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Sep 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
My dumb ass thought today was wednesday. Was looking forward to it till Chris told me last night Thursday was today. I worked all dam day just got home sorry to miss it. On a positive note I got my car parts. Will have the car running tomorrow

I believe I have heard this from you before, "tomorrow", uh huh.....;)

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Sep 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Hey, goatman,
Claims are ALWAYS backed up w/ proof. Just like claiming you dated Marilyn Monroe. No pics, it didn't happen! A video, pics of time slips, w/ VERIFICATION that you didn't use someone else's slip, mandatory.

The "minions" are thinking he left early, not because of a "senior moment", but the thot that there just might be a goat grazing in the shutdown area....:D

It wasn't a "senior moment" it 's what is called "senior advantage" and at the time, many farm animals were breathing just little a bit easier, as at that moment, Lou's attention was elsewhere ..... :LOL:

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Sep 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Thank you. Then more shake downs tomorrow

Hoping to see Nick running his blue car in Tucson on Sunday.

I'm looking for a 10.4** at 131 plus on 22lbs of boost........... I might be dreaming just a bit with the air down there, but I know it's very possible with a 1.55 60ft time.

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
May 26, 2001
SoCal
www.arizonagn.com
Hoping to see Nick running his blue car in Tucson on Sunday.

I'm looking for a 10.4** at 131 plus on 22lbs of boost........... I might be dreaming just a bit with the air down there, but I know it's very possible with a 1.55 60ft time.
With a good 60 foot you can do it.. you can get a 1.4 60 of that track is there

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Apr 4, 2002
Huntington Beach CA.
spoolfoolproductions.com
Sorry I couldn't post sooner. Just getting home from the DZ. Did 7 jumps today. Figured that I'd keep my luck going from last night at the track. :kiss:

Well, first of all. I have to say that I have the absolute most respect for Turbo Lou as a fierce competitor.
This pre-race, motivational video proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt. ;)

Reactions: JOHNDEEREGN
Top Bottom