Irwindale This Thurs?

No racial slurs, please, for anybody. Don't you guys have girlfriends/wives/mates to fight with?

Wells said:
No racial slurs, please, for anybody. Don't you guys have girlfriends/wives/mates to fight with?

Thanx for the edit....again :rolleyes: The word Latino is not racial, and neither are lowriders/cruisers...

dear wingnut dont think i didnt read you post before it was edited.

Chevota said:
You? A racer? Online maybe.... Are you jealous that I can exploit the power of an LC2 and leave you scratching your head? So one finally let go...Who cares? 3 years of 10 sec runs! I've got 2 more at home waiting to be built. If Buick wanted GN's to be like yours they would have probably omitted the turbo in the first place. You think the public bought turbo regals so they could "cruise" and look good? Maybe that's just part of your LATINO mentality but, Who knows...You might as well had bought a Monte Carlo. I have no issue with you besides the fact you take up valuable space on this website with your arrogance and ignorance. The only time I ever say anything is when you begin to get outta line. Listen to what other people have to say and learn something for a change. It might help you break out of the 12's.....(Didn't they run 12's stock?) ;)

wait...one more thing -

PUKE.

Dear wingnut, dont think i didn't read your post before it was edited with the work latino on it so here is my response.

Once more you have crossed the line by insulting my heritage. Let me give you a history lesson on cultural tolerance. We Latinos are hard working resourcefull proud people that benefit this country in many ways. Its one thing to disrespect my ride but lowering yourself to incite racist comments against me is another.

There are many more Latinos in this state then any other cultural group and i am proud to be one of them or at least half Latino. You’re an idiot & a fool for going there. Again I think that abomination is the height of automotive ignorance & arrogance. It doesn’t take a lot of imagination to stuff a turbocharged power plant in a skateboard & go fast. Let’s see you do it in a full bodied sedan. It’s you whom are taking up valuable space on this BUICK forum. So take your bastardized ricer where perhaps you’re welcome. There must be some loser website dealing with foreign trash where you’ll be more suited. please follow link provided http://www.boycrush.com/ you maybe more suited for that site than this one. and just in case you do find a ricer website be careful because Asians tend to favor Toyotas & if you slam their nationality they may not be as tolerant as us Latinos.

FYI: stock buicks from the factory ran 14.40's just a bit tad faster than the corvette, do your homework and inform yourself before you enlighten us with your wisdom. :)

Adios Amigo

Chevota said:
Thanx for the edit....again :rolleyes: The word Latino is not racial, and neither are lowriders/cruisers...
------------------------------------
You are quite welcome for the edit, comes free of charge, and although I do not consider any of the words/terms/slang , "lowriders", "cruisers" , and/or "Latino" by themselves racially orientated, I do consider the term "Latino mentality" a racial slur. You are welcome to get a second opinion, such as one of the administrators. As always, thanks for your comment(s). Now on a lighter side, what's your best time so far? Broken into the 9's yet?

Wells said:
You are quite welcome for the edit, comes free of charge, and although I do not consider any of the words/terms/slang , "lowriders", "cruisers" , and/or "Latino" by themselves racially orientated, I do consider the term "Latino mentality" a racial slur. You are welcome to get a second opinion, such as one of the administrators. As always, thanks for your comment(s). Now on a lighter side, what's your best time so far? Broken into the 9's yet?

Not broken the 9's yet but BROKEN for sure :biggrin: LOL.

Chevota said:
what there man, now you are bring me into this with that "latino" statement.. i'm half Latino & Half German and i'll eat your Ricer for dinner ;) with all of my Latino foods i eat in my TRUE GN..

wiked87gn said:
Dear wingnut, dont think i didn't read your post before it was edited with the work latino on it so here is my response.

Once more you have crossed the line by insulting my heritage. Let me give you a history lesson on cultural tolerance. We Latinos are hard working resourcefull proud people that benefit this country in many ways. Its one thing to disrespect my ride but lowering yourself to incite racist comments against me is another.

There are many more Latinos in this state then any other cultural group and i am proud to be one of them or at least half Latino. You’re an idiot & a fool for going there. Again I think that abomination is the height of automotive ignorance & arrogance. It doesn’t take a lot of imagination to stuff a turbocharged power plant in a skateboard & go fast. Let’s see you do it in a full bodied sedan. It’s you whom are taking up valuable space on this BUICK forum. So take your bastardized ricer where perhaps you’re welcome. There must be some loser website dealing with foreign trash where you’ll be more suited. please follow link provided http://www.boycrush.com/ you maybe more suited for that site than this one. and just in case you do find a ricer website be careful because Asians tend to favor Toyotas & if you slam their nationality they may not be as tolerant as us Latinos.

FYI: stock buicks from the factory ran 14.40's just a bit tad faster than the corvette, do your homework and inform yourself before you enlighten us with your wisdom. :)

Adios Amigo

your welcome :rolleyes:

nordy racer said:
what there man, now you are bring me into this with that "latino" statement.. i'm half Latino & Half German and i'll eat your Ricer for dinner ;) with all of my Latino foods i eat in my TRUE GN..

say when..

Chevota said:
say when..

you PM me when you get your **** back together :eek: and put it in a GN or Type not a pick-up truck (cheap way to go fast) .. your calling out the wrong guy bud, i hope you know that..

nordy racer said:
you PM me when you get your **** back together :eek: and put it in a GN or Type not a pick-up truck (cheap way to go fast) .. your calling out the wrong guy bud, i hope you know that..

HP is HP :tongue:

Wells said:

If I considered it racist I would have never said it.

and Yea, i too can post pics of track launches.....
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/12151/112605_cecil_006_medium.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/12151/buick_vs_mustang_025.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/12151/buick_vs_mustang_016.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/12151/captialraceway.jpg

Now this is a TRUE V6 GN at the track.. way don't you head up to the Hybrid thread area :D and leave us true buick owners alone..
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/12151/img_0458.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/12151/000_0845.jpg
000_0842.jpg

nordy racer said:

Impressive pics, and yes, I will leave you "Buick owners" alone. I enjoy a good race so lemme know when you recieve your car.

Chevota said:
HP is HP :tongue:

sure thing there bud.. But come to me when your motor can push my 3600lb (with out my fat ass 240lb) car down the track and can post the same times. also forgot to add, put some A/C & heat and a spare tire in the car too.

nordy racer said:
sure thing there bud.. But come to me when your motor can push my 3600lb (with out my fat ass 240lb) car down the track and can post the same times. also forgot to add, put some A/C & heat and a spare tire in the car too.

I don't think it'll have a problem...

Chevota said:
I don't think it'll have a problem...
He knows.. it carries his Mouth! Guys sure talks alot of **** for someone who doesn't support the cause, at least I've never seen him in four years of car shows here in L.A. So Chevota, since you seem to not get the hint others are throwing out here, its time to shut the **** up.... understand, boy?

i think you all need to go invest some of your time and go chew on some ice, and cool out.

you guys are like puppets here, pull 1 string to get a reaction and pull another then another.....next thing you know I'm watching a full on puppet show. Besides what does any of your puppet shows have to do with Irwindale this thurs, i dont get it? Wanna talk ish all day, start another thread? Just my two cents.

its just kinda starting to get old now. I keep checking this thread for updates on RACING, not for updates on the next puppet show. Anyone else with me? Or does everyone like the fighting haha?

if it makes any difference, i just noticed me reading this post and replying is veiw #666......ITS A SIGN!!! Drop it, its dead haha!