Irwindale This Thurs?

Chevota said:
If I considered it racist I would have never said it.
--------------------------------------------
Scott. I do not wish to make a debate out of this. You are welcome to 2nd opinions/decisions by administrators as stated above.

This thread's subject is Irwindale Thursday for racing. I don't find objectionable personal challenges and bragging rights as far as racing goes. Anything/everything else will be deleted. No threats, racial slurs, and/or insults.

Nordy

me thinks you are over your head on this one !
scotts car already ran 10.04, with stock motor, (no cam. heads, etc)
so what makes you think you could keep up with him with a fresh motor??
I admit anderson builds powerful motors, but come on, be real.
scotts truck is a 109 block , cast pistons, with little done to it, sure big turbo, but not a all out race motor like yours,
I will enjoy watching this one, and I'd lend assistance to both of you , if I could be of help, but as I said, your over your head on this one!

side note......
I consider everyone that lives here ( US) an american, regardless of where you came from, so the term ________ ( fill in the blank) american , is a slam to all of us americans, I am requesting that anyone speaking to me please refrain from using the term asian american, african american, latino american, and so on.
my heritage is from europe, but I proudly call myself an american, period!

cruzn57 said:
me thinks you are over your head on this one !
scotts car already ran 10.04, with stock motor, (no cam. heads, etc)
so what makes you think you could keep up with him with a fresh motor??
I admit anderson builds powerful motors, but come on, be real.
scotts truck is a 109 block , cast pistons, with little done to it, sure big turbo, but not a all out race motor like yours,
I will enjoy watching this one, and I'd lend assistance to both of you , if I could be of help, but as I said, your over your head on this one!

don't worry about me cruzn57 you haven't seen my new setup.. my 10.40 -10.30 runs are old news. i just hope that the local tracks keep up the sticky launch areas i need some low 1.30's. here is a little run on low boost and a POOR 60'ft..

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/13879815-bd98-49f7-8929-9825000ee955.htm

AAHHHHHHHHH, come on in!

the rest of us retards are here already,
no sense you being the only one who doesn't look dumb!

Nordy.....
looks good, hope it runs as good.
I wanna watch this.
you gonna have 2 names help you tune it? (giggle) :wink:

cruzn57 said:

Nordy.....
I wanna watch this.

thanks it was only a 10.60 pass... we didn't catch the 10.40 one..

she will be tuned, it could be up for sale at the end of the year :confused: .. this new "toy" 42 ft Fountain is going to kill my spare $$$$. but this could be all BS too ;) .

cruzn57 said:

Nordy.....
I wanna watch this.

Cruzn57 do me a favor old man, keep my name out of your posts if i dont address you please do the same for me, i dont know you for JackSH** for you to keep bringing up my name on your post, and If im there to support Nordy is nonya yah FUC**** business, ethier tell me what your problem is with me or forever hold your peace..

wiked

Well !!!

I NEVER !!!!!!!

I'm insulted, my feelings are hurt, I may never post here again,

BS
tough sh!t little boy, if you can't stand the heat, get outa the kitchen.
I will post about anyone and anything I feel like,
I will not revert to name calling, but all else is fair game.

so?

cruzn57 said:
I NEVER !!!!!!!

I'm insulted, my feelings are hurt, I may never post here again,

BS
tough sh!t little boy, if you can't stand the heat, get outa the kitchen.
I will post about anyone and anything I feel like,
I will not revert to name calling, but all else is fair game.

so?

OK Homer :rolleyes:

The kitchen is for women sure sounds like you speak from experience, do you spend a lot of time in it? I know your health is not that great so don't let this get to you and make sure you take your MEDS because i would not want to be the cause of a heart failure ;) see you at the track old man. :wink:

Now thats more like it.

I like you sweet kinda guys, your so harmless, all talk and afraid of getting hurt, I 'm sure your a big hit at the North Hollywood parties. :tongue:
My health is fine, don't worry, I doubt there is anything you are capable of doing that would cause me any concern.
Yea, I'll see ya at Irwindale, I saw ya last week but chose to ignore you,
I'd like to keep it that way.... :D

cruzn57 said:
I like you sweet kinda guys, your so harmless, all talk and afraid of getting hurt, I 'm sure your a big hit at the North Hollywood parties. :tongue:
My health is fine, don't worry, I doubt there is anything you are capable of doing that would cause me any concern.
Yea, I'll see ya at Irwindale, I saw ya last week but chose to ignore you,
I'd like to keep it that way.... :D

Thank you for ignoring me at the Track MR Homer Cruz, I been ignoring you myself for a while but it seems that you cant do the same, Even thou i am the youngest i will have to be the mature of the 2 and continue to ingore you as i have been doing, just keep my name off your post and we will call it a truce No harm no foul. ;) when you arrive at irwindale next week, if you need a helping Hand getting out of your car please allow me to be of service, i enjoy doing a good deed once in a while helping a senior citizen in need. :tongue:

your Grandson.

wiked. :biggrin:

MR petesgn

come on join the crowd, its all fun,
Reggie has us all talked into eating the big weiner...... :confused:

and, as a bonus, 2 names has offered to help me from my car !!
what a nice little boy, must have had a nice upbringing, so where'd he go so wrong?
hey there nice young man, look for the silver corvette, you can help me out of it, ...did you know my stock corvette is as fast as your modified GN??
and my stocker gets 28mpg on the road, OH MY! :eek:
are you my long lost grandson?? if so I'd better include you in my will,
maybe I can leave you some educational assistance, as you will never be sucessful as a GN tuner. :eek:

Boy are we have'n fun now!

cruzn57 said:
come on join the crowd, its all fun,
Reggie has us all talked into eating the big weiner...... :confused:

and, as a bonus, 2 names has offered to help me from my car !!
what a nice little boy, must have had a nice upbringing, so where'd he go so wrong?
hey there nice young man, look for the silver corvette, you can help me out of it, ...did you know my stock corvette is as fast as your modified GN??
and my stocker gets 28mpg on the road, OH MY! :eek:
are you my long lost grandson?? if so I'd better include you in my will,
maybe I can leave you some educational assistance, as you will never be sucessful as a GN tuner. :eek:

Boy are we have'n fun now!

My tunning habilites has kept my GN in one piece thank you very much ;), care to put your money where your mouth is, lets find out who is faster, would you care to line up at Irwindale this thursday and see what your stock corvette can do against my slow modified GN :), BTW my new honda gets 36mpg but you dont see me bragging about it :tongue:

PS: please put me in your will would be nice to get that Turbo T that you bought from ray and make it my own (slow that is) ;).

your grandson

wiked

do you really want to be embarassed?

are you planning to run this thursday?

now watch nordy, he will wanna get in on the action!

wiked87gn said:
when you arrive at irwindale next week, if you need a helping Hand getting out of your car please allow me to be of service
wiked. :biggrin:

I didn't know irwindale offered valet service too.. :D