You can type here any text you want

Is this a TTA specific part ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotaone

I'm not sure what it is called, but it is the vacuum line for the cruise control unit that has a wiring harness running along with it part way. The vacuum line connects to a switch on the brake pedal asm. and runs out through the firewall to the servo asm. I'm hoping that I can get this part off of a regular T/A or Firebird, does anyone know if they are the same ?

Thanks
James

I'm not sure, I would think they are the same as any firebird. I have a 89 GTA in my driveway that will be going to the scrap heap very shortly. Are you looking for the hose or vacuum line attached to it? Send me enough to cover shipping and I'll sent them to you.

John

all the cc parts are the same on all 3rd gen's. Only thing that might differ between the years is the actual "black electronic box" located under the passanger side dash.

Thanks Guys,
John, I really appreciate your offer and will gladly take you up on it. I need both the vacuum hose and wiring harness that runs along with it. They should be taped together and run from the brake pedal switch to the servo unit. I don't know what is left on your GTA, but I also need the A/C wiring harness and the headlight module. I would be more than happy to pay you for your trouble+shipping if you have these parts.

Thanks alot
James

Back