Is TSM dead??

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
I got to wondering today..There used to be a lot of hype and chatter on the boards among the racers and others...

What Happened?

No doubt, you would think with Reynolds right around the corner more of the TSM racers would be talking about breaking records whether they be in the class or just personal.. Maybe what the class needs is some sort of controversy to get the talk going?? I hear Jason has an illegal turbo, an MSD 7531 box (aka traction control), and he intends to use both to be the man!!!;) :biggrin: :eek:

PS: I also hear Walt Judy plans on laying the smack down again with iron heads against all the aluminum headed bullies:p

No doubt, you would think with Reynolds right around the corner more of the TSM racers would be talking about breaking records whether they be in the class or just personal.. Maybe what the class needs is some sort of controversy to get the talk going?? I hear Jason has an illegal turbo, an MSD 7531 box (aka traction control), and he intends to use both to be the man!!!;) :biggrin: :eek:

PS: I also hear Walt Judy plans on laying the smack down again with iron heads against all the aluminum headed bullies:p

Traction control isn't illegal... If so, I need to hide my XFI box..lol

I'd buy Walt and his wife dinner if they showed up..

Traction control isn't illegal... If so, I need to hide my XFI box..lol

I'd buy Walt and his wife dinner if they showed up..

Yep you're right it was never mentioned in the rules. Oh well, you still got that illegal turbo, right? LOL just kidding..

Wish I could get time off from work to go to Reynolds as I've never been there and it seems like some of the fastest passes are made there.. Also wish we had a decent Buick event down here in Florida at either Bradenton or Gainesville:(

Oh well, I hope there is a good showing at Reynolds and hopefully somebody gets some good video footage/pics for those of us who can't make it.

I hope it's not dead:eek: My season is done, but I am looking forward to next year:)

Kevin, next year you are going down!!!!!:tongue: OOPS, I think I should rephrase that....You will see the taillights of my 13 sec Mill.

Maybe it's getting too expensive ?

Here is the thing with the cost of racing heads up...

Yes, it is expensive. Is it unaffordable? NO.. The best thing about this class is that anyone can race it and have a chance because the limiting factors of the Turbo and stock intake. If you look at the class and the fact that in the last year there are several newcomers that have gone into the high nines with totally new setups that tells you that it will only get better.. Close heads up racing, now that is exciting..

I got a good guess, but I am not saying it

I hope that isn't a bad sign... :confused:

Jason,

No it isn't bad. I just think there is no smack talking anymore;) I hate to say it because everyone gets tired of it when it happens, but something has to rev people up.....

I havent really paid much attention to TSM since Bamford hasn't been racing.

I heard rumors of another TSM car coming out of Florida.. maybe it will help shake things up a little in the class.

I heard rumors of another TSM car coming out of Florida.. maybe it will help shake things up a little in the class.

Funny thing Jay, I heard the same rumors but none of my contacts could give me the names of the parties involved... :eek: lol

I can tell you that I'm going to be set on "kill" for Reynolds. I'm gonna let it all hang out... Hopefully the rods hang in :D

I just wish you guys would plan some events in the TX area or some in the middle of the US so everyone can meet up. I had a great time out in BG this year but I can't tour all around the east coats going to TSM races, I'm not made of money. I will be going to the West Coast Nat's in AZ next month for sure to lay down some good 9sec runs with my new TSM setup. :D

See you guys next year in Bowling Green ;) I hope they prep the track better too!!!!! That was BULL $hit :mad: