Is TSM dead??

Everyone I met this year in the 4 TSM races I went to have been great. Seems like all the racers help each other out any chance they have. As far as heads up racing goes, I don't think this class is too expensive. I was able to build my car and participate on a very tight budget. Of course I was not very competitive this year, but I had fun and met some great people. Unfortunately I will not make the Reynolds race this year:( However I can not wait for BG next year:biggrin:

Jason,

No it isn't bad. I just think there is no smack talking anymore;) I hate to say it because everyone gets tired of it when it happens, but something has to rev people up.....

TALK IS CHEAP !!
PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING !!!! :rolleyes:

Traction control isn't illegal... If so, I need to hide my XFI box..lol

I'd buy Walt and his wife dinner if they showed up..

Traction control will only slow ya down. Walt in GA, NEVER!!!! My buddy Walt is too tight for that trip LOL. I did hear the girlfriend saying lets go at the Indiana race. You never know he might show up.

Yea without Dave and Sully going at it and Kieth in there once in a while TSM has been quiet on the boards.

I hope not... I took the last few vacation days I have to go watch the races at Reynolds!

TSM Dick Kereny Made GM High-Tech

Just got it today :biggrin:
Dick1.jpg

Dick2.jpg

Dick3.jpg

I will be in Reynolds. As long as this thing stays together I will run TSM. Hope things turn out better than they did in Bowling Green...That whole adventure cost me a set of heads. Had to get another set of heads, but didn't make the big switch to alumn., got another set of irons.