ISAC Available For Preorder

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
We are a couple of days away from placing our initial order for ISAC controllers. The turnaround time after ordering is 6-8 weeks. As such, we wanted to open up a preorder thread for anyone that might be interested. We are ordering 50 units and will be offering them to TurboBuick.Com members for a special introductory price of $399.00. This will include the ISAC, wiring harness and software. The production units WILL NOT have a built in MAP sensor. Instead, you will be able to use your existing 3 or 5 bar sensor, if you have one and if not, we are going to be carrying 75 and 150 PSI sensors that interface with the units. We thought this would be a better option by allowing people to use their existing sensors.

We're not asking for deposits or anything, just post up in the thread if you're interested. We want to get a feel for what availability is going to be like for our initial production run as we have several dealers that are clamoring to get their hands on these things.

Any update Jay ?

We're finally in the production pipeline. Bob and I have hammered out the last of the hardware changes.. adding an extra output channel, etc. We've also discussed the remaining bugs (That Ive found, Im sure there are others) in the software and a couple of things I'd like added.

Im hoping we can be close to filing orders by the end of Sept, first of Oct.

I am anticipating having ISACs ready to ship the week of the 19th.

ISAC order

Jay,

How do I order the unit?
I can send PayPal.

Regards,
Juan

You can do Paypal. Call me at the shop and lets go over your particulars and I can ship you one out today.