it says 100 when im going 75???

Johngregston26

got an 85 gn and for the life of me i cant see these 15 inch wheels and bf goodwrench throwing it off 3/4 (40 mph is really 30, 80 is 60 ect ect)odometer goes well past 85 and that is good but its perfectly off if that makes sense...any advice is much appreciated im a scared newbie not gonna touch it till i know

Someone has installed the wrong speedometer gear in the transmission.

Bryan

short and simple...do you know what is right and where to get it...well since were here do yoiu know how to do it

"i cant see these 15 inch wheels and bf goodwrench throwing it off 3/4" ???

That might be your problem right there.......

Did you buy them from a"discount" on line company called Tire Whacked? :eek: :D :eek:

Besides, these cars can only go 85, that's what the speedometer says...........;)

could this change the performance of the car as well because it says it's going a different speed that actually is what would change the load of the fuel

man I love you guys that sure was a fast reply it is in miles per hour... actually I think it's not even the right grand national transmission it could be 1 out of a regular regal it shifts real soft it's good it just doesn't handle a full throttle... I'm probly just going to save up the money and buy a built transmission

BTW, what size tires are they? Stock size is 26".