You can type here any text you want

Its not a GN but its my beater!!lol

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11secGN

Aug19th020.jpg

Aug19th021.jpg

Aug19th019.jpg

Looks good! I wouldnt complain if I had to drive it as a daily.

What size M/T drag radials are on the back?

John Martin

That's a helluva nice beater! Any mods?? Been to the track with it? More details please:cool:

Whipple 2.3, 4r70w auto thats about it. I drove to the track a couple weeks ago and ran a 10.90 and drove home, thats at only 19lbs of boost.
DSC02258.jpg

OHH i feel so sorry for you driving an old beater like that i see your really on hard times there.....:eek: :D

my real beater is so bad i get donations everytime i get out of my truck! :D
very nice mustang, i was never a mustang lover until i rented the mustang shelby that hertz rents, all i could say is what a car:eek: , i wish a buick could sound that good. hay jas is right your radials are backwards:biggrin: , don't worry pepboys did the same to me.

Thanks I didnt want to have to go threw this again, I had the same thing said to me when I posted pics of my GN to.

I've seen tires that are mounted backwards peel the outer skin right off like a banana. That's a very dangerous thing to do. You can shred those tires.

went to the track today with my beater, drove up 1 hour cooled down for 30 min. and then proceded to run a 10.80 so I was happy. This is still on 20lbs of boost I am waiting for the cool air to run 25lbs plus a 50 shot, I think it will go bottom 10's.

Thats one good looking beater :biggrin: i would be mad if i had to drive that everyday...

Back