You can type here any text you want

Jackson/Fairpark SL intercooler, atr headers, atr cat convertor,

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
Mark Jackson/Fairpark 20 row stock location intecooler. Everything included, mounting hardware, reduced coupler hose. Intercooler is in excellent shape.These intercooolers flow great and have been tested and proven. I've seen a few TR in the high nines and low tens with this intercooler. I'm only selling because i have upgraded to red's new stock location intercooler. $550.00 plus ship.

ATR stainless steel headers- 3 bolt style in great condition. V-clamps included. $500 plus ship.

ATR high flow catalyic convertor- fits stock style downpipe in new condition. Pass the sniff test and still run with the big dogs. $100

I may partially trade. I'm looking for some nice triple plated chrome pieces for 86-87 TR i.e (fuel rail, alternator, radiator shroud cover etc), HR Parts rear sway bar-upper/lowers, Siemens #72 or #83 pound injectors. let me know what you got

Ok the intercooler is still on my hybrid Monte SS as we speak. We have almost two feet of snow on the ground so im not going to be removing it unless i have a definate sale. I am enclosing pics of an identical intercooler that i just sold off my GN last year. Intercooler in the picture is the exact intercooler im selling except the one for sale is painted black like the stock intercoolers. No damage anywhere/ in excellent condition. I was fortunate enough to have one of these intercoolers on each of my turbo cars. I'll get pics of the headers and convertor up tomorrow. Thanks

Attachments

• 369.jpg
    369.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 347
  • 370.jpg
    370.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 341
Pic of the convertor for those who have asked.

Attachments

• convertor 005.jpg
    convertor 005.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 149
Back