James Toney (boxer) vs Randy Couture (mma) who do you think will win?

i love boxing, but james toney is coming into randy coutures domain. toney will only win if couture decides to box with him, but i dont see that happening, couture is too smart for that. couture will just put him up against the fence, like he does to all he fights, "impose" his will on him, then take him down for a submission.

if couture was in a boxing match with toney, toney would kill him.

this should be fun to watch though:biggrin:

Since I am on a roll picking Brock L for the Win in the last post here about MMA. I am going with RANDY.

Hopefully Randy gets Toney to the ground QUICK! and avoids getting tagged.

After several leg kicks Toney will be begging to be let out of the ring. Stamina won't be the killer here. Dealing with the pain will.

2 over the hill fatties fighting, no thanks. MMA is heading to the same side show crap that boxing has become.

Randy will clean his clock in the octagon... Take him straight down and submit him...

Toney is in for a world of hurt. He is a very good boxer, but how many leg kicks can he take, and what the hell is he going to do when Couture shoots on him. Randy may be past his prime, but he's still got a MEAN g&p, and submissions aren't something Toney has ever had to consider.

Now put Couture in a boxing ring against Toney, and Toney will win every time.

i love boxing, but james toney is coming into randy coutures domain. toney will only win if couture decides to box with him, but i dont see that happening, couture is too smart for that. couture will just put him up against the fence, like he does to all he fights, "impose" his will on him, then take him down for a submission.

if couture was in a boxing match with toney, toney would kill him.

this should be fun to watch though:biggrin:

You are dead on
i am a boxing crack head.

Are they using modified MMA rules? is Randy going in with shoes on?

they should have a two fight contract one Full MMA and one Boxing that would be cool.

haha that would be cool.

i dont know why toney would go up against couture though, he should at least start closer to the bottom. its not like couture is some side show, he might be old, but i havent seen his age slow him down yet (well maybe his chin got a little softer, but thats about it).

toney should go up against maybe kimbo slice, tank abbot, or better yet, ray mercer who was also a boxer turned mma. all who are brawlers.

haha that would be cool.

i dont know why toney would go up against couture though, he should at least start closer to the bottom. its not like couture is some side show, he might be old, but i havent seen his age slow him down yet (well maybe his chin got a little softer, but thats about it).

toney should go up against maybe kimbo slice, tank abbot, or better yet, ray mercer who was also a boxer turned mma. all who are brawlers.

i respectfully disagree.

i don't think Tony has a chance in MMA and these things are usually big money onetime-rs if Tony was to loose to a bum there goes his one shot at A big money fight. then again i am basing my opinion on Tony's resent track record of not preparing for a fight.
Like in any fight Tony has a punchers chance. lets go Tony.

i respectfully disagree.

i don't think Tony has a chance in MMA and these things are usually big money onetime-rs if Tony was to loose to a bum there goes his one shot at A big money fight. then again i am basing my opinion on Tony's resent track record of not preparing for a fight.
Like in any fight Tony has a punchers chance. lets go Tony.

if its just for the money, definitely.

i just think it'd be a much closer , exciting fight going up against an mma brawler, rather an elite wrestler. especially for a boxer to have any kind of chance. im sure if he did good in fights like that, he'd stand to make more money moving up, instead of one fight at the top.

i think its funny how dana white says "boxers cant stand up to mixed martial artists", when his own greatest ufc fighter, anderson silva, lost his professional boxing match in the second round by tko, to a complete nobody.

Randy Couture is gona have the edge since it si his sport..maybe in a boxing match the outcome would be different...crazy what $$ makes people do..the Pit Couture is gonna kill the boxer dude...:eek: