Jason Carter's badass Outlaw 10.5 Twin Turbo Malibu.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Here are a few recent pics of Jason's Malibu from some testing he did with the car. If I get more details I will post them up but just figured I'd share these as this is one of my favorite G-body race cars!:cool:

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,042
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 8,798
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,733
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,857
~~~

Attachments

• bu1.jpg
    bu1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 8,728
  • bu2.jpg
    bu2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,449
  • DSC04450.jpg
    DSC04450.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3,316
  • DSC04456.jpg
    DSC04456.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,395
  • malibu20bradenton2009.jpg
    malibu20bradenton2009.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 7,608
I just asked Jason for more details.
If he does not have an account I will post it for him.

I just asked Jason for more details.
If he does not have an account I will post it for him.

Cool, it's been a while since I heard much about this car but every now and then I see some new pics or video of the car. If you're a G-body fan this car is the cats meow!!

Hello every body thanks for all the replies
Our plans for next year is run the NMCA series as much as we can again.
Time fly’s it seems there is never enough time to get anything done.
Were changing the car over to a big block the motor should be in my hands in 3 weeks cant wait cfe headed 550 inch per nmca rules same turbo's we had on the sb 88's
The small block is all-fresh and will be for sale soon or we may use it in the car for different weight breaks etc.
The transmissions were running are Mark Mickey’s turbo 400's & we still will try the Liberty Bruno again in time. Mark's turbo 400 r killer & his service the best I have ever had from a company he will ben over backward to help his customers.
I will send some pics in late Feb when its all done The Malibu has had some major updates the past year its all carbon inside new paint glass removable nose new new style spoiler etc it turned out nice for a Malibu lol.:D

Thanks for the update Jason! Sounds like your Malibu should be badder than ever with the CFE headed BB. It's great to hear you're gonna be out there mixing it up in the NMCA with the car among all those Mustangs and F-bodies. Please keep us updated with pics when you can and video if you got it.:cool:

I just seen this vid of when you were out testing it at KCIR~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YwvEFrckFs[/YOUTUBE]

Jason, Im not easily impressed but your car is defenetly one beautiful and bad arse ride. How long are those bars?? You should pat yourself on the back!! Mike:cool: