Jason rigsby (buickgn87) steals your money

Hey Jason , next time you PM me and tell me to go "phuck myself" at least spell it right. You spineless Tool.

Hey Jason , next time you PM me and tell me to go "phuck myself" at least spell it right. You spineless Tool.

and the next time you wanna suggest that I be shot... shut your mouth and take aim. You spineless phuck. Mind your own dam business please.

Oh now you call me a piece of **** too, :eek:.

I do not steal others people money..... Loser.

and the next time you wanna suggest that I be shot... shut your mouth and take aim. You spineless phuck. Mind your own dam business please.

If you would have paid the man, this wouldn't even be taking place, loser.

Anymore Internet Cowboys want to talk crap?

Funny, I bet you wouldn't say anything to me in person.

Oh no, he is trying to PM me again and call me another bad name. I better go clean out a few PM's so he can feel like an internet tough guy some more.

What a loser, can't even come up with a lousy $300.

I did not call you a "bad name" It said "goph uk ur self" for butting in something that is none of your damn business.

You screw a member over on a board I am a Mod on, it becomes my business. Prove me you paid the man and I will apologize immediately.

Until then your still a thief.

Oh yeah I cleaned out a few PM's so fire away tough guy.

Obviously you do not know me very well...

Maybe I should document your "should be shot" threat... and see how well a prosecutor gets to know you. I take that as a serious threat.
You're threatening death upon someone you don't know, revenge for someone you don't know. It don't get any more stupid than that.

Maybe I should document your "should be shot" threat... and see how well a prosecutor gets to know you. I take that as a serious threat.
You're threatening death upon someone you don't know, revenge for someone you don't know. It don't get any more stupid than that.

In no way shape or form does my PM suggest anything you just typed.

Now back to the point at hand, pay the man his $300 you owe him.

Really? Here's the PM you sent me.... I take it as a threat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really are a douche bag, cant even come up with $300..... people like you need shot.