Jason rigsby (buickgn87) steals your money

Pride Vintage Slampage?

Something like that. He has been banned from all the For Sale forums for now. I have other plans in the works for him but I need to do some behind the scenes work first.

Maybe I should document your "should be shot" threat... and see how well a prosecutor gets to know you. I take that as a serious threat.
You're threatening death upon someone you don't know, revenge for someone you don't know. It don't get any more stupid than that.

You STUPID AZZ. There's NO way what Ty posted there that's in any way a threat. And how do you know your going to die? you haven't been shot yet??

Damn i go to work and miss all the fun .. This sections a nice place to visit but i wouldnt want to stay here .. Kinda like a motel 6 . Just the best sort of people .. Snap . Pay the man his money & be gone ..

Now that the threats ect are over he will be banned here as well on TBs.:biggrin: I will also send a note to Scott Keller and see if he wants to kill him off over there as well. We've had way to many scammers on the boards in the last year and it needs to stop.:)

It's good to see he finally took care of this! And is now back on the board with a new screen name/s.

It's good to see he finally took care of this! And is now back on the board with a new screen name/s.
He never took care of anything never did I receive my money nor the par... so don't know where you heard he took care of it?

He never took care of anything never did I receive my money nor the par... so don't know where you heard he took care of it?

I just thought since he is back on the board that he must have made things right with everyone. My mistake,sorry.

If someone is willing to offer his current name on the board....:D

JR1987 and possibly this one also but i couldn't check the profile because it's limited to who can view it 2dark2c.

He needs to do the right thing here so, Come on man and do the right thing and pay up or ship the parts that was paid for.

Jason rigsby has paid his debt with me after 3 1\2 yrs....but you know what they say better late than never. Its up too the powers that be if they want to keep this guy on here. thanks to everyone that kept the post alive...
Rafa