Jeremy & Lou @ irwindale tonight?

CEED3F78-D8C0-4E67-935B-B5C73A101784.jpeg

All you bitches line up I’m going to take you out one at a time I’m sick of your bullshit . Even Irwindale wants no part of your unsafe junk . First I’m going to whip your ass then I’m going to get you thrown out ha ha

It's always the faster car that gets thrown out. Who got thrown out?

Just trying to get the facts here.

It sure wasn’t Louise lmao. The whole track was looking for an ugly Buick :LOL:
Here’s my last excuse. If that was a full 1/4, that demon would have been calling me daddy. Better have that race gas in it next time that’s all I gotta say. Even this was a bad run!
63B0B458-1711-472A-B3E3-31E3FE23DE65.jpeg

Turboelky on the right, spinning the tires

( excuse me while i yawn ) the chicken was smart to sell while his car was still worth something & even he couldn't save you from the wrath thats in store, Running numbers on a dyno & racing at the track two different things. best keep those garage queens in the garage where they are safe. If you sophisticates start catching up whipple makes a blower for demons & hellcats that puts out 4500 cfm & easily 1000 h.p. meanwhile I'm shopping for a cool licence plate frame & floor mats for my car.

That's all OK, Lou. There's nothing wrong with being an old Mopar whore. At least you are a very fast old Mopar whore. I had 3 very nice Mopars back in the day. A 30K mile '69 Ply. GTX, 440, 727 Torqueflite auto, Posi performance rear, white on white & after owning it for about 3 yrs I traded it to 1 of the kids in town for his 20K mile '70 or ' 71 Dodge Challenger T/A (a real 1) 6 Pak,e 4 spd, very fast for a factory small block Mopar, but was that ugly Plum Purple. After moving back to SoCal in '75 or so I bought a '68 Hemi GTX but sort of beat as it was an ex drag car & flogged to hell & back.

That's all OK, Lou. There's nothing wrong with being an old Mopar whore. At least you are a very fast old Mopar whore. I had 3 very nice Mopars back in the day. A 30K mile '69 Ply. GTX, 440, 727 Torqueflite auto, Posi performance rear, white on white & after owning it for about 3 yrs I traded it to 1 of the kids in town for his 20K mile '70 or ' 71 Dodge Challenger T/A (a real 1) 6 Pak,e 4 spd, very fast for a factory small block Mopar, but was that ugly Plum Purple. After moving back to SoCal in '75 or so I bought a '68 Hemi GTX but sort of beat as it was an ex drag car & flogged to hell & back.

Gary I was not much of a Mopar or Ford fan back then it was all big block Chevy for me. But lately Dodge is building some exciting products & since women & politically correct lesbians are now running GM into the ground I have no interest any longer in that company.

Gary I was not much of a Mopar or Ford fan back then it was all big block Chevy for me. But lately Dodge is building some exciting products & since women & politically correct lesbians are now running GM into the ground I have no interest any longer in that company.

GM even got rid of the Volt. What is Gavin Newsom supposed to drive now? :p

Neal

Lou and I have been drag racers before most of you "kids" were born, and with our knowledge and experience, we enjoy kickin' ass on the younger generation whenever we have the opportunity! :LOL:

Do not under rate us "old farts"!

After the elder abuse I handed out to "Charles" a year ago, he knows better than to call me out. In fact, he has been quite humble to me ever since then :love::unsure:. The number my GN ran a year ago to spank his beloved Hellkitten would still have Chuck's new Plymouth covered like a wet blanket.

Shut up stupid !

1545877451509.jpg