Jeremy & Lou @ irwindale tonight?

meanchicken will rise again to slay all Demons and Hell Kittens!

meanchicken viking.jpg

Jermy this is your chance

Attachments

• DB70C02A-AD2F-4956-8A86-D6BC52DC1EF2.jpeg
    DB70C02A-AD2F-4956-8A86-D6BC52DC1EF2.jpeg
    842.8 KB · Views: 82
My 840 hp tune has been installed and I bought a can of this rocket fuel and I’m going Thursday to Irwindale to crack the sound barrier question is will Jeremy be there to Defend his honor .

Attachments

• C163B57B-A5A4-411D-9D53-DD4DD58CEE78.jpeg
    C163B57B-A5A4-411D-9D53-DD4DD58CEE78.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
You will get him jeremy, its just a matter of time and some seat time on the black beast, Lou has no chance..
Word is, he went to irwindale Thursday. Supposedly the track conditions were the worst ever but he managed his best ever time in the demon. This was supposedly done WITHOUT using his race tune. The track was terrible but he ran the best ever....very suspicious, considering he was using the same lane as this car pictured the same night...:rolleyes:

Ok bye
A59C3CFF-7742-4CD5-B7C1-38C8246662B3.png

With all the pressure you guys are putting on "Cheatin Lou", his chances of a win, are vanishing.
He will have to have his support sheep riding w/ him, creating a wt handicap.....;)

My car is now lifting the wheels and ran 6.68 105.50 on a bad track they were only running one lane it was so bad I wasn’t able to use my 840 tune once I do it will be good for at least another 2 tenths and 3 miles an hour I expect to be running 6.40 soon. My friends demon ran recently a 9.75 at 138 at the royal purple nationals in Texas. This is what awaits spoolfool and Jermy . they are toast !

Lou,

Welcome to 2005. My Street car ran 6.47 @ 108.5 better than 15 years ago at Irwindale. Pretty soon you'll tell us that bell bottoms are coming back in style! :p Where's my 8 track of Foghat?

Neal
so now you’re throwing me under the bus don’t forget you drive a Dodge also my issue is with that little faggot Jermy And his associate butt buddy Spoolfool. I was minding my own business when they decided to bite off more than they can chew they are the reason I bought this demon I got tired of being bullied by those two I want my pound of flesh from them

Is Bruno Lou? They sound so much alike.......

UUrrrrrrrr..... UUrrrrrrrrr......... :cool::cool:

That shit is sooooo funny Lou, just don't be surprised when the whiney PC police around here get all riled up about it.........