You can type here any text you want

Jim Morrison T package

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HOT ROD-GN

Here are some pics of Jimmy Morrison's T package. The car came in for some cosmetic work, we painted the hood, bumper fillers, front bumper, realigned the nose, and did a complete buff job.
work351.jpg

work356.jpg

work357.jpg

work360.jpg

work361.jpg

work363.jpg

One of the best looken cars out there imo. Aint no trailer queen either. That will be where my car goes for a final detail btw. Miguel is very anal which is what u want when someone is detailing ur car like a pro.

Is that the fast one??? Can't beat Miguel and son for matching your paint and quality of work, ask me how I know!?

Never cared for Rosewood but thats a damn goodlooking car.

Beautiful work , Miguel. It doesn't look like an 8 second car with those big shoes on the front. Although, it does remind me a lot of Odell's 8 sec car (RIP)

Beautiful work , Miguel. It doesn't look like an 8 second car with those big shoes on the front. Although, it does remind me a lot of Odell's 8 sec car (RIP)

Thanx cal. and all TR brother..;) the car would be at the get together on saturday,nelly taking some pic's for you guys..:);)

When I saw it last October at NED I thought it looked pretty nice. It's even better now! Great work there Miguel.

thanks Miguel

Thanks for making the car beautiful Miguel. You and Miguel Jr. are not only top notch bodymen/painters, but top notch people. I know of a few people that wish they had their car done at your shop. I feel fortunate for having become friends with you gentlemen.

Back