Jimmy Dotson "One of the Best"

opeltwinturbo

I am deeply saddened to report that Jimmy Dotson a.k.a. "THE UNDERDOG" passed away early this morning in his sleep. Jimmy's wife Joyce asked for our prayers for Jimmy in this most difficult time. I will be posting more information once arrangements have been made.

On a very personal note Jimmy one one of my closest Buick racing buddies. We shared our last racing weekend together at Cecil County Raceway this past weekend. His spirits were very high and he was looking forward to spending his retirement days traveling and camping with his lovely wife Joyce along with racing has beloved Buick. The Buick Racing Community has lost a true Buick Guy and my dear friend.

God be with you Jimmy.

I am sorry for this loss of Jimmy. He was such a great competitor and a knowledgeable fellow. I particularly enjoyed his trips to Oklahoma and spanking some Fords for us. He will always be missed. DW

Our prayers to the family. It was a pleasure seeing him run at Cecil this weekend. God bless.

Your family will be in our prayers!!!

R I P!!! Jim , you will be missed!!!

JD

One of the best in the Buick World.Jim was the toughest Quick 16 competitor out there period.Just all around great Guy
You will be missed my friend RIP Prayers

RIP Underdog. Never met you, but saw you run several times.

Coach

rest in peace ,jim was a great guy i bought my posi rearend from jim,you will be missed .i always pulled for the underdog.

we would always hook up with Jim @ BG and at Bristol. Damm it has been a few years. Time goes by so fast. RIP Jim :(