You can type here any text you want

Joe's TT GT Great video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yep you weren't kidding, just got finished watching it.. All 21 mins of it, but I wasn't disappointed that was an awesome video and that is one sick street car!!! :cool: :eek:

Thanks for sharing:)

That car is local and rumor has it that a forged blocked is being built with a goal of 1500+ hp. :eek:

Boy I guess it must be nice to have that kind of cash to spend on a toy. Probably got 5 times what I have in my home on that car!! :eek: Oh well the Powerball is tonite and maybe it'll be my nite. :cool:

Remember he said, "I don't care whether I win or lose". Then at the end when the guy on the Busa beat him. Its all about making more power now........to be continued ;)

The car is neat but for racing you need some slicks ans alot of suspension. I bet a TSO car would walk one in the 1/4.

chevyII said:
The car is neat but for racing you need some slicks ans alot of suspension. I bet a TSO car would walk one in the 1/4.

Hell I don't think you would need a TSO car a fast TSM car would probably be enough... This car is not set up for drag racing at all, it's definitely what I would call a top end vehicle which is why I'm sure he wants to go from a roll on the highway against anybody including and especially the bikes..

It may be a Ford but it still impressed the hell out of me!!! very nice. later, jeremy

Back