You can type here any text you want

John Stewart ripping CNBC a new one.........

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nelson my boy you have done it once again.priceless yes like my 401k! keep up the good work son.

I watched the show and my only problem with the rant is wall street is voting no confidence in Obama and he made it sound like the stock market crash was CNBC's fault and not Obama's, practically being a paid White house apologist.

The guy still thinks big liberal ideas will work and is still drinking the Obama koolaide. I bet in 6 months, he'll wise up.

The stock market crash plays into the Liberal line that "you would trust your SS to the free market?????? Only the Government can keep your retirement money safe :rolleyes: "

Gotta love Jon. I especially love when he went on CNN's crossfire and blasted the whole media. It was priceless. Then to hear that viewers who got their news from his "fake news" show were more educated about news than those who got their news from fox was priceless.

Honesty, who'd of thought it'd be so funny...

Only problem with those "educated" viewers is their news is fake. :rolleyes:

He's always been a liberal idiot. :p

You can pick any one contributor on CNBC and they know more about financials than Jon Stewart and his whole comedy crew. :rolleyes:

Obamarama is driving the market, and of course, downward. :mad:

Only problem with those "educated" viewers is their news is fake. :rolleyes:

He's always been a liberal idiot. :p

You can pick any one contributor on CNBC and they know more about financials than Jon Stewart and his whole comedy crew. :rolleyes:

Obamarama is driving the market, and of course, downward. :mad:

Hindsight is always 20/20.

I stopped watching the daily show when they picked Dan Rather over George Bush over memogate.

There was comedy gold in ripping Dan Rather a new A-hole, but since he was a fellow liberal (and fellow viacom employee), they gave him the benifit of the doubt and mentioned memogate once in passing and said both sides were wrong :rolleyes:

Click. no need to watch that douchebag anymore.

ha, I love when people compare the host of a comedy show to a news contributor! It's a comedy show! It shouldn't be the gold standard for knowing about financials! That's why people find it funny, it's just so absurd. That's the whole basis of his show and the humor behind it.

ha, I love when people compare the host of a comedy show to a news contributor! It's a comedy show! It shouldn't be the gold standard for knowing about financials! That's why people find it funny, it's just so absurd. That's the whole basis of his show and the humor behind it.

ABsolutely! Just Great! And they've been doing well with it for 8yrs now! Now if the opposing side(Colbert doesn't count) would make equally humorous slant on how New policies were already failing instead of just squawking "The Sky is Falling" it'd Really be great! We Know we're screwed. At least we could find some measure of humor amidst the fall of all we know. I'm finding the left comedy less humorous lately as they know the burden of proof and responsibility has shifted, and at the worst time.

The $100,000,000,000 comment was priceless.

Just goes to show that even the worlds so-called investors cannot predict what the market will do nor will they ever.

anybody see jon with cramer on the daily show?

I felt bad for cramer and the financial news industry as a whole. Jon really made them look bad. Unfortunately for cramer it was on jon's show, but it was sobering nonetheless.

anybody see jon with cramer on the daily show?

I felt bad for cramer and the financial news industry as a whole. Jon really made them look bad. Unfortunately for cramer it was on jon's show, but it was sobering nonetheless.

At least Cramer had the guts to go on and was a good sport about it. If Stewart did that to a Democrat (not that he ever would) they would never appear on anything having to do with Stewart again, while trying to dig up dirt on him.

I totally agree with the idea tha the US is a nation built on the concept of hard work to make money and the stock market boom/bust crashes are the result of people forgetting this concept, but unlike Stewart, I don't think capitalism is the problem and big government is the solution.

Back