You can type here any text you want

Johnny Lightning GN's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

danssoslow

Since I can't afford the real thing, I got the next best thing. The one I have is actually unpainted. Are these rare? I also have a blue GN slot car body that I found at a hobby shop. I'll try to get pics if anyone is interested.

By the way, thanks WE4 for helping me out, and hello to all! :biggrin:

Dan

10-4

The JL car, I'll have to scrounge around for, haven't seen it since I moved, but will do.

The slot car body I just happened apon in the shed the other day.

As an update, Ive been looking, and haven't found it yet. I had some of my belongings at a cousin's house, if it isn't there, I might be SOL. :(

I've also tried some Googling to maybe find a pic on the net, but no such luck there, either. I was drug free when I bought it, and when I asked my brother about it, he remembered it.

I remeber it was a part of a series called Bare Metal. And there was print on the front that said it was 1 out of 10,000. There HAS to be another one out there that someone has seen.
Could someone help me out and post up a pic if they can, or confirm that they have seen one of these. If for no other reason, so I don't look like a new guy trying to lie to make friends! :p

Back