Juice!! Juice!! Juice!!

TurboTR

sprayhead
Did 30 psi boost + 100 shot of hose on the 274" on center S2/GN1R's motor this weekend. Surprisingly enough, that combo feels pretty fast to the seat of the pants :) Claimed the 1st official local kill too :) Might be able to get a copy of the run video; workin' on it!

TurboTR

Lessee, 274" S2 on center w/ all the internal goodies, 9:1 CR, GN1R's, 224 solid roller, q trim 4 bolt T76, BGC intake, CAS V1, ATR headers and a custom TH/TurboTR :) 3.5" dp, TH400 w/ 3600 stall 9.5" Hughes Pro III converter. 160 lb inj. FAST ecu running the show and controlling a dry shot (enrichment through the inj).

TurboTR

Something tells me TURBO TR spends a lot of time in the Stage II section :D

I hope that Funny Car wasnt on the local roads:cool:

HOLY CRAP! Can you post some pictures??? engine, NOS setup, etc?

I can stop drooling... wanna sell the car?!?!!

Curt

GREAT, we've got some *real* fellow hp lovers in here! No lectures on what can/can't be done yet even! ;-) The car is looking sweet but mean IMO.

It wouldn't surprise me if the engine is making in the low 900 hp range on the hose. The fuel flow calcs say about 980 hp worth of fuel at 0.55 BSFC, but I'm very conservative with the timing and all and probably alot higher than 0.55 bsfc (?). Anyway, whatever the number is it's pretty strong :) And it stripes the roads real nice, on into 3rd gear, even with the street slicks ;-) Shoot just the 30 psi boost on this thing feels strong by itself :)

I have a big 40 punch roll race with a stang brewin' for this coming weekend. The gauntlet has been laid down. I may dig out the 150 jet for this one :) I don't really like to street race much and wanna thump 'em good so others will hopefully leave the car alone. S TX has ALOT of stangs <sigh>, especially this close to perennial Outlaw champ Mike Murrilo's home turf :)

I'll try and get some decent pics soon. Maybe some decent video too.

TurboTR

Todd,
You are outta control...... Step away from the bottle!
People thought i was crazy when i mentioned running an easy 25-50 shot on my car!

Will do a couple of test pulls Thurs, gettin' some new rubber on it too, then about 85% sure we're haulin' 'er to the track Fri for a little Austin vs San Antonio streetcar shootout action. Good video taken there for sure :)

TurboTR

Todd - if you need any pics taken, let me know

I'll be at Fudd's on Wednesday and TGIF's on Saturday.

I might even head out to RCR this Friday.

Excellent! Yeah we need some good pics. I don't have a camera. I may be going to the track tonight for some customer support/fun so probably no Fudds. But not positive yet. Fri, for sure come out to the track!

BuickTR, my momma does know about the nawwzzz, she just doesn't know how fast it is, lol <shhhh!> :) :)

You bringing any SA guys to the track Fri too?

TurboTR

Well I have a .wmv of the run Sat night against a good friend in his 10 sec Monte. It's not that great a video, but better than nada I guess. PLUS my bottle was out at that time, so the run was rich as heck on turbo, with an extra 5 deg timing retard and there's about 100 hp worth of raw fuel coming out the exh (and onto the front of his car :) If someone has a host I can email the movie file to them (it's 730KB), or try and get it onto my old freebie web space. Hmm, what was that password again??

Anyway, were running tomorrow at the track. Bottle is filled and ready. Should get some decent video!

TurboTR

Get to the track and get some times for heaven's sake! Isn't 900 hp in the 8sec. territory? You're living my future right now TurboTR.;)