Juice!! Juice!! Juice!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm!

So! How much boost will the little 76 make without the juice?
Be careful Todd, that's no toy!

Todd e-mailed me the other day. Saturday night we went a 10.o@140 without the drugs.:eek:

He sent a video from a few weeks ago...you can't even see the scoreboard, so I'll wait to put up a good video for all to see :)

Todd-

Do you know what your injector duty cycle % was during that run? Just curious.

(I am ultimately curious what the inj DC will be WITH nitrous, but I am still curious without)

-Bob Cunningham
bobc@gnttype.org

9sec it's making 30 psi with no hose. I believe it needs a cam change, stat. This is a real street car after all, but it needs to rock and roll at the track too. Maybe we can get some email going.

Also I think the fuel sys is dropping off a bit with some hose on it. With a 100 jet the duty was in the low 60% range. Note that I have the inj turned down to 35 psi static fuel press, about 145 lbs/hr. With a 125 jet the duty cycle is going into the 70% range, which is too much increase IMO. With the FAST wb O2 ecu the a/f ratio is staying nice and rich (overly so for now) and no plug issues or anything like that, but I think some subtle signs are there. Hooked up a pressure gauge last night but hard to see in the dark while steering and all. More testing to come. I think we'll get it all ironed out soon.

TurboTR

Bobc I have it around there, yes. Still several tuning issues to be worked out. Wot a/f, wot timing, startup, etc. Will cyl pressure test it soon.

TurboTR

Todd, did you ever run the roll race with the Stang???

Just curious how "bad" it was! :D

Dayumm, everyone in S TX is on here now :) We're gonna have to switch back to stealth mode from now on ;)

Chief no race yet, we got rained on Sat night about 8:30p <sigh>. I did do some cylinder pressure tests Mon night and see why the perf was "off" a bit with hose on. Very low cyl press. Tune was a little over-conservative :)

TurboTR

LOL, ya you might want to "cloak" some info, since anyone who knows what kind of car you have can frequent the boards for your vehicle in the hopes of getting the skinny! :eek:

Are you saying that your motor may be in trouble??? :eek: