You can type here any text you want

Julio/Alkycontrol i need some stuff and have a few ????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Off of one of my PL files
CLT-173.3
Intake air- 114.8
Boost - 24.2
MPH PL - 105.
RPM - 5430

This is more of - I realize that i might not need it, i may not get any type of return on it but i have to have it. Even if just so that the next time i want to be a bone head and rest my hand on the IC after a WOT run i don't get burned.:cool:

Off of one of my PL files
CLT-173.3
Intake air- 114.8
Boost - 24.2
MPH PL - 105.
RPM - 5430

This is more of - I realize that i might not need it, i may not get any type of return on it but i have to have it. Even if just so that the next time i want to be a bone head and rest my hand on the IC after a WOT run i don't get burned.:cool:
That sensor needs to be after the nozzles. The data is useless at this point. Only thing it tells me is you could use a cold air intake fix.. Until you have post nozzle temp data.. it doesnt matter whats before it.

That sensor needs to be after the nozzles. The data is useless at this point. Only thing it tells me is you could use a cold air intake fix.. Until you have post nozzle temp data.. it doesnt matter whats before it.

Got you
In the mean time do you the parts that are needed to put the second nozzle lower than the alky tank?
Check valve??
Solenoid??
T or Y fitting??
thanks for your help.

Got you
In the mean time do you the parts that are needed to put the second nozzle lower than the alky tank?
Check valve??
Solenoid??
T or Y fitting??
thanks for your help.
Yes.. you need to call and order..

Julio

hey heys gotta question. the zddp oil additive is it a must? or can you use lucus oil additive? and where can you find the leather seat covers for the buick grand nationals

hey heys gotta question. the zddp oil additive is it a must? or can you use lucus oil additive? and where can you find the leather seat covers for the buick grand nationals
For the second time today. I know you're new but please feel free to use the search funtion rather than hijack someone elses thread. If you don't find it through the search function then start your own thread. If you keep hijacking threads with info that has nothing to do with the original posters question you will end up gone.;)

i finally got moving
i purchased a ALKYCONTROL dual nozzle upgrade kit from a friend of mines- he bought it never even opened the bag.
then called Julio and ordered one #5 nozzle and check valve.
hopefully sometime before spring this will be installed.:eek:

Julio i got the nozzle and check valve (thanks)
Is there a way that i can extend the nozzles body??? its going into the Intercooler right at the inlet and that part is really thick.
thanks for your help.
David

Dont use the washers on the nozzle. Drill and tap the aluminum for 1/8 NPT. You'll have plenty of thread.

Julio

Julio i am going to be making a distribution header for multiple nozzles would copper with sweat joints hold up to the methanol???
the header will be 3/8 or 1/4 ID, what is the ID of your SS lines??
also considering using a larger supply line coming off of the pump- NOT looking to increase over all consumption just looking to distribute the alcohol evenly over 8 nozzles.
1-Pre IC - #1
1-Pre TB - #2
6-One in each runner - #2
line - Pump ----T=Pre IC-----T=Pre TB ----- T = Dual fed header

yes i know not needed, over kill, too much waste of time. yes winter is on its way.
that said.
thanks for your help.

You'll also need a solenoid.

Pressure can go over 200 PSI. I would say get a brass distribution block.

It will be expensive.. probably have 400-500 easy into it.

You'll also need a solenoid.

Pressure can go over 200 PSI. I would say get a brass distribution block.

It will be expensive.. probably have 400-500 easy into it.

I am looking to do it one of two ways
1-Distribution block and the nozzles spread out like a spider's legs.
2-Mimic the OE fuel line with the header taking the same path as the OE fuel rail.

# 1 would work out much easier but would probably look ugly.

kidglok said:
I priced this setup, your looking at about $650 in parts plus the fab work

Hell no,
In copper, I have a complete set up on paper and its only at $175.00 over estimating the parts.
I will do all the labor.

You will have to buy 6 nozzles, a solenoid, tubing, fittings for off the main feed line plus some other stuff I'm forgetting

Back