June bargains on used turbo parts

Dennis Kirban

Below is a listing of used parts we have available. It is important anything you refer to be SURE to refer to the number assigned to each part. All prices include ground UPS charges to the basic 48 states. Other areas shipping is additional.

Descriptions are accurate. Sorry we do not post photos due to lack of that skill. We do offer a full refund if you are not satisfied. Being in the business I am pretty confident my descriptions are dead on accurate.

It is best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com for best results. We do take paypal and credit cards.

Please read descriptions carefully.

6-001 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good set of rear Bilstein shocks with decent paint on them and hardware included. They function and do not leak. Price is $95 for the pair.

6-002 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash I have a recalibrated 145 speedo with our decal installed shows 30,822 miles. No core is required and we even included directions with photos to remove your unit. This functions like your original one does no reducer is required. Price is $130.

6-003 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo regal the hard to find plastic chrome molding that sits across your dash and is usually has stress cracks in it. This one does not. Price is $42. Hard to find!!!!

6-004 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a super mint used passenger door front inside door molding. Nothing i busted or cracked or scraped. If I needed one I would put this on my personal car it is that nice and hard to find. Price is $55.
This is the part that the pull strap attaches to.

6-005 For the 1984-1986 Turbo Regal a grille silver and grey in color Has dull chrome across the top says Buick and has Regal emblem intact. Nothing busted great for a every day driver car. Cheap at $42.

6-006 SImilar to above only it is black in color with chrome center rib and chrome outer rib at each end dull chrome across the top says Buick again nothing busted again good for a driver car only. Price is $42.

6-007 Similar to above only someone painted the entire grille black including the dull chrome part at the top that says Buick again nothing busted. Cheap at $32.

Note All the above grilles fit any 1984-1987 Type Regal nothing is cracked busted on the face of the grille and has that back piece so the springs can hold them in place.

6-008 From a 1986 Regal T-Type pair of used front fender T Type emblems dull paint on them and from the rear quarter panels the Regal emblems. All 4 emblems would need new adhesive. Price is $22 for all four as described.

6-009 One single used front Bilstein shock fits all 1984-1987 Turbo regal it does not leak it is missing the nut and bushings at the top. Cheap at $20 if you can use it.

6-010 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo regal the optional interior map reading lite with good chrome perfect center lense and outer lenses I assume it can replace the standard dome lite or if you need a better one than your current map lite this is that nice. Price is $22.

6-011 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a used set of the instrument idiot lites with lenses and housings in good shape. Price is $22 for both.

6-012 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the optional power trunk release with solenoid and button and bracket to attach inside glove box. It doe s work has connectors on each part however you need to add additional wire to run from solenoid to button and then over to fuse box. Cheap at $28

REMEMEBER PRICES INCLUDE UPS TO BASIC 48 STATES & PARTS ARE USED

6-013 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a used rite hand (pass side) marker lite with black out trim. Amber portion of the lense is faded nothing is busted. Price is $36. This is the lite that attaches to the headlite bezel.

6-014 For the left hand side (drivers side) the amber lite that sits in the front bumper. Does have minor paint overspray on it otherwise it is in good shape. Cheap at $22.

6-015 Rare item from a 1984 Turbo Regal GN a set of the concert sound speaker covers a dirty beige grey color. Just $25 for the pair. The 1984 did not have concert sound metal emblems on them.

6-016 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a super mint set even look new hood shocks. Just $24 to own them. Used to hold up the hood.

6-017 For the 1986-1987 GNs a set of used grey inside pull straps price is $22 for both.

6-018 For a 1986-1987 T Regal a faded blue 3rd brake lite complete housing and lense $22.

6-019 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a set of used rusty original grille springs that secure grille at the base to the bumper. Just $14 to own them.

6-020 For the 1986-1987 T-Type/Turbo-T a used original T Type center cap for the wheel (the wheel the tire goes on) it doe shave 2-3 busted ears but will stay on your original wheel. Looks good on a driver car or as a spare. Cheap at $24.

6-021 For the 1987 Turbo Regal the plastic power steering reservior with cap that unscrews the opposite way. Good shape. Price is $65.

6-022 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good pair of used lock pillar plates our part #6774. Price is $16. This sits behind your door striker and adds strength to the jamb areas that easily cracks.

6-023 For the passenger side with black trim a good used 1/4 window glass with molding and weatherstrip intact and all the studs. Price is $64.

6-024 Similar to above same specs only its for the drivers side. Again $64 to own it.

6-025 Or buy both above 1/4 windows pay just $105. Save a few bucks.

6-026 From a 1984 Turbo Regal off the passenger inner fender all the sensors with the bracket just $38. No warranty implied. May be the same as 1985.

Again remember its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

Read descriptions carefully

Prices include UPS to the basic 48 states.

As items sell we will indicate such in this thread.

6-022 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good pair of used lock pillar plates our part #6774. Price is $16. This sits behind your door striker and adds strength to the jamb areas that easily cracks.

Dennis - I'll take these... assuming you will include a copy of the installation instructions? Also, do they require any add'l hardware? and, if so, is that included also? I will email you also. Thanks!:)

Dennis - I'll take these... assuming you will include a copy of the installation instructions? Also, do they require any add'l hardware? and, if so, is that included also? I will email you also. Thanks!:)

Paypal sent.... thanks Dennis! :cool:

email sent RE:
6-004 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a super mint used passenger door front inside door molding.

6-003 chrome dash mldg. I will take this if you still have it Dennis. Let me know so I can call with cc#.

Thanks

John Plog

6-003 chrome dash mldg. I will take this if you still have it Dennis. Let me know so I can call with cc#.

Thanks

John Plog

you got it.....$42 total call my office 215-766-1611 tell christina it is for a USED part that I will bring to work to ship dash molding.....be sure to give her fulll address etc.

thanz

i just put these on last week...super easy...take striker off, remove one shim, replace with pillar plate, tighten striker:) made a huge difference in the way my doors shut now

still holding this for payment.....much thanz

Dennis I still want the part. I was looking for the email you sent me about the parts I was going to pick up in BG before it was canceled. I would like to get all of the parts at once if possible. Let me know if you still have the email.

Thanks
Bryan

Dennis I still want the part. I was looking for the email you sent me about the parts I was going to pick up in BG before it was canceled. I would like to get all of the parts at once if possible. Let me know if you still have the email.

Thanks
Bryan

I still had those items boxed up at the office... 5 items plus the map lite plus shipping would now make the total $120 even.

It was hood struts, console holder, key hole kit, wheel well screws and reveal clips and now the map lite

call my office with cc info or you can paypal total to denniskirban@yahoo.com

your choice....

thanz

I still had those items boxed up at the office... 5 items plus the map lite plus shipping would now make the total $120 even.

It was hood struts, console holder, key hole kit, wheel well screws and reveal clips and now the map lite

call my office with cc info or you can paypal total to denniskirban@yahoo.com

your choice....

thanz

Dennis, i picked up the hood struts locally. Give me a new total.Paypal standing by...
Bryan

Dennis,
Was the hood shocks, #6-016 ever paid for? If they are still available I would like to buy them. Let me know. Thank you.

Brian