just got my dream car a Grand National

congrats, nice looking car. also welcome to the best forum on the net

hello people; Nice car and it looks like it's full of goodies. Do you have a run down? What kinda times was it posting?
IBBY

some listing of parts by builder

Custom 8 Gauge VDO Precision Instruments Dash
Fresh .030 buick engine with. Weber fully ported racing heads and intake
Harland sharp roller rockers
Siemens 57 lb injectors
High Volume custom ported front cover
HR parts Poly motor and transmission mounts
TA-60 Turbo
Erson 208 custom cam
Terry Houston 3" downpipe
Precision Front Mount Intercooler
Razor’s Progressive Methanol injection
EGT and Wideband monitoring
Scanmaster
MAF Translator Plus with LS1 MAF
4” cold air K&N intake
Billet adjustable fuel regulator
B&M Ratcheting Mega shifter
Pro Built TH-400 with 2800 stall
Auborn Posi with 3.42 Gears
Huge Aluminum radiator
Ram Chargers Dual Fans
Hydro-boost Brakes
Oil and tranny cooler
Several chips including Full throttle’s Extender and Eric’s Turbo Tweak
He claims its a

"This car is an easy low 11 second car as it sit’s. Boost is around 20lbs, and the tune is a very safe street tune.

And more

Kings main and rod bearings and dual groove cam bearings.
Crank is 010/010, and engine is .030 over. It's a champion ported race
intake and the heads were heart-shaped full port from Weber racing in
Ohio.
I have drove it around in rain yeatserday & seems to drive great only thing i dont like is no heater core(I am in WI) & I dont like factory wheels but it will be getting a set of new American Racing outlaws with goodyear nascar tires or some 20" chrome Dayton wires when it stops raining also that ass ulgy steering wheels is coming off as soon as i find a orginal or aftermarket i like for it

hello people; I think I'm save to say the PO went down the track a few times. How did he do?
IBBY

I was told is does standing 12"s as it spins as soon as turbo kicked in so hooking up is a problem with turning & slicks should be in high 11"s I just wish it has a OD trans & not the turbo 400 as i got it to drive daily not to race it....

congrats, looks great. I still love the 84-85 wheels and wish they would have kept them on the 86-87s

I dont like factory wheels on pretty much any car but would pref the chrome ones from 86-87 to theses aluminum ones but i tossed a set of near new American racing "Outlaws" with goodyear nascar tires today & find i am not loving 15"s on it might try to get a set of 20" dayton wires for it tomorrow new pics of it here with wheels
GRAND NATIONAL pictures by gothabillie - Photobucket