You can type here any text you want

Just ran a Lambo Murcielago

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
He came up on me at a stop sign near my house. In my rear view mirror, I could tell it was some kind of Lamborghini as he approached from behind. The guy driving looked to be in his late 40s, and his passenger a bit younger. The car was a black hard top with the new dealer plates still on it. As we rolled from the stop sign, I wasnt sure if he was going to go for it or not. As luck would have it, his lane had fairly new asfault going out as far as the eye could see. My lane looked like a quilt of old, new, patches, and risen manhole covers. I just tryed to be ready. My question was answered less than half way through the intersection when the sweet sound of a angry Lamborghini V12 launched past me. As I quickly rolled in to the throttle, I could fell my MT DRs loosing traction against the bad lane. I pedaled it a few times and got it to hook at what I would guess was about 40-50 mph. I was two cars back. His car sounded like a F-1 car at 10,000 rpms. This thing must have had a paddle shifter, because it never gave up ground on the shifts. But then, nether did mine:cool: .It was as if I was tied to his right quarter panel with a 20 ft. rope up to about 100 mph, where we were coming up on the bottom of the infamous Edwards Hill. He clicked it off first. I passed him and shut it down myself as I was starting up the hill. When we got to the next light, we each smiled and gave each other a thumbs up. I turned. He went in to a high end gated bunch of homes. I went home and did a search to find out just what kind of Lambo it was. From what I've read, they cost $300,000.00+, and have 640 HP. I don't think I would have the hart to tell him that I payed $9,300.00, for my 6 banger, 91 oct powered, steal rimed, luxury car. Heck, I wonder if his car even has cruz control:rolleyes: ? Somewhere, out there, tonight, is a Lamborghini Murcielago owner, franticly searching the Monty Carlo boards, trying to find out why the heck he just took out a second mortgage on his house and can't pull away from a Grandpa car...

Hey, maybe next time I'll get lane choice?:biggrin:

Happy spooling.

Mike

MAN!!! I can't wait to get mine back on the road. Great run to even keep up with a gazillion dollar super car. :eek:

wow that must have been fun. I would still love a Lambo no matter how fast it is.

Well,

It's the morning after, and I still can't get the grin off my face. Sorry about the spelling. I was just a bit excited:biggrin: . I think I'll wash and wax the black brick today. It's earned it.

really cool kill, some lambo owners have a chip on their shoulder:rolleyes:
especially after you spnk them. the gallardo is only 500hp v-8
but that Murcielago 650hp is an awesome looking beast!

lambo has always been my dream car. their pure sex on wheels

This guy seemed pretty cool. I know that these guys dont like to loose. Most of them wont even race unless they know for sure they can win. The next time a Monty Carlo pulls up next to him, his palms will start to sweat, he'll put his blinker on, and turn:biggrin: .

congrats.

I too ran into a Lambo a while back I think it was a Gallardo. Grey in color with new car tags. Older guy driving, had to be over 60. I flew up on him on the highway knowing he'd probably destroy me. I opened up the exhaust and blipped him a couple of times and he wouldn't bite. He ended up slowing down slower than the speed limit to avoid me. Probably did not want to succumb to the temptation to whoop my arse...

Oh well, I tried.

Once again, congrats on keeping the legend alive.

A guy that either lives in my town or stores the car in my town had an orange one. I used to see him hot rodding around town all the time. I had always hoped we'd line 'em up one day, but it wasn't meant to be. He was too much of an idiot. He did this at the local mall....said he was going "20 or 25 MPH".....

img059.jpg

img060.jpg

img065.jpg

Jim

Believe it or not!!!

I see them at least once every third month or so. I have seen three broke down on the side of the road:confused:
OHHHHH, but they are my dream car, besides the Bugatti.

i raced a mercialago in my 95 olds aurora sadly that piece of crap aurora stood no chance in hell but it was still fun

Somewhere, out there, tonight, is a Lamborghini Murcielago owner, franticly searching the Monty Carlo boards, trying to find out why the heck he just took out a second mortgage on his house and can't pull away from a Grandpa car...
Mike

i doubt he cares that much.

i doubt he cares that much.

I bet he does care that much. Going off of the clueless Viper owner's actions after I destroyed him, I would have to say that the Lambo owner either knew what the car was to even race him or is doing his research to find out how the hell a car like that almost beat him.

Back