You can type here any text you want

KCIR 11-14-09 My car 9.73

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnplogii

Senior citizen
Here is a video of my car at KCIR yesterday. It got a little squirrely out of the hole. Too bad because this was the fastest run to date & it could have been a good bit better had the car hooked & gone straight.

YouTube - johnplogii's Channel

Way to go John!
This was a nice way to finish the season!:)

Brian

Thanks Brian! Hopefully it will go faster next year. Your tranny took a full year of 9.7's-9.9's & I'm no occasional racer. I am at the track every weekend (usually the local 1/8th mile).

John

Love your rear window sticker.;);)GOD BLESS,:biggrin::biggrin:(GREAT RUN)thats driving!!

Thanks Cal! and thanks for all your help this year!

Hotrod, Thank you, that sticker is the ONLY sponsorship I get on the car, but it's way better than money!

Hey John, awesome runs! Wish I could have come down! I heard Greg was predicting your guys times pretty close!!! Hopefully we will see ya soon. Later, Bob.

Looking good John. Your car is running its ass off. Wish I could have been there!!!

great pass, congrats. sounds like your wife was scared. you shouldn't do that to her.

Vevy nice John alittle less tire spin and you would have been in the 60,s very nice

My goodness! You have some stones! It looks way out-of-shape from the camera's view...... Congrats on the pass....

Back