Keith Mease MPE Racing Fabrication

Frantic Freddie

I have yet to be paid for the pipes I sent you on a good faith payment schedule. This dates back to March Keith! You need to set things right. Receiving a lot of e-mails from other who you owe money to as well.

Freddie Klies
www.easterncycleperf.com
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Phil M is his brother on here.....I dont know if that will help, but I have learned to just not deal with him if you are on a time table.......

GNguy said:
Phil M is his brother on here.....I dont know if that will help, but I have learned to just not deal with him if you are on a time table.......

Thanks GNguy. I already know this though. I have both Keith's and Phil's e-mail addresses. So far nothing has been paid. Keith won't like me very much when I show up at his house!

If you go to his house grap me a downpipe with a dumptube. (in stainless please!) I never got mine from the original group purchase. (yeah, three years ago) I do however have a stack of promises from keith. What a guy!

An 87 GN. Don't get in trouble on my account though. However, if Keith will give it to you I'd be happy to pay shipping and compensate you for your time. :cool: Personnally I doubt it ever existed though. :mad:

How do people like this stay in business? :confused: I surprized someone hasnt caught up with this guy and beat his a$$... when I first bought my car I was going to buy a DP from him Im glad I read all the horror stories about him before I did.

Hey Phil, like I said before, I know it's not your responsability but I was wondering if you could get me in touch with Keith. I still haven't gotten a DP from him and I haven't been able to contact him in about 6 months. Any help would really be appreciated. Of course, if you want to stay out of it I'd completely understand. Thanks. james