Kenne Bell 03 Cobra gets spanked by a 9 sec GN from a roll.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5zPNi_s-PI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Don't know who owns the car, but nice kill!:cool:

c,mon guys you know that was me!they tell me we all look a like.I Love cobras they taste like chicken!

Nice! By the time that Cobra started making power the race was over. Typical blower. Cobra still had to be making 600 hp to the wheels. Impressive! The funny part is that is wasn't even close. Probably had 4 cars on him in under 3 seconds.

YouTube video states he was runnen a 6776. 9 second car? Possibly. So who's car and how much boost?:confused: The Cobra owner was making excuses about how he had no traction. From a roll at 60 mph.....? Yea, ok. He does give Buicks their props tho.

YouTube video states he was runnen a 6776. 9 second car? Possibly. So who's car and how much boost?:confused: The Cobra owner was making excuses about how he had no traction. From a roll at 60 mph.....? Yea, ok. He does give Buicks their props tho.

We just had a car down here (Jesus) run a 9.77 @137mph with that 6776 P-trim turbo on an iron headed 109 motor with a stock shortblock so I have no doubt that the turbo is capable.

We just had a car down here (Jesus) run a 9.77 @137mph with that 6776 P-trim turbo on an iron headed 109 motor with a stock shortblock so I have no doubt that the turbo is capable.
I don't doubt it's capable but anyone can post their car is a 9 second car on YouTube after beating up on another known fast muscle car.

Car definately put a hurten on that Cobra but so would a mid 10 second TR imo. Im not saying it isn't true just looken for more info.

Which board member owns that car? Anyone know? Would be curious to know his setup. Heads, cam, weight, etc...

I don't doubt it's capable but anyone can post their car is a 9 second car on YouTube after beating up on another known fast muscle car.

Car definately put a hurten on that Cobra but so would a mid 10 second TR imo. Im not saying it isn't true just looken for more info.

Which board member owns that car? Anyone know? Would be curious to know his setup. Heads, cam, weight, etc...

Brett,

I would have to imagine that a certain car in CT might be breaking hearts this summer. We might have to call you Brett the Hitman!

Got spanked and your girl taped it!:eek::tongue:
LMAO! Now I have to fwd this to my Cobra friend...:biggrin:

That GN worked that Cobra for sure. But how is this a great kill? A 9 sec GN vs a maybe mid 10 sec cobra, I would hope the GN would win. Losing traction at 60 mph is possible, depending on his set-up (i/e tires) my car breaks loose with BFG DR's at 60. Any idea as to what setup the Mustang had?