You can type here any text you want

Kenne Bell " Big Boy" identification ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ikle

How do you positively identify the newest version of a Kenne Bell "Big Boy" FMIC. Thanks,Kyle.

How do you positively identify the newest version of a Kenne Bell "Big Boy" FMIC. Thanks,Kyle.
The inlet and outlet are on the drivers side and point toward the drivers side and the core tubes are vertical not horizontal.

Wasn't that his newer design?
Yes,the OP is asking how to ID the newer version. FYI,Kenne-Bell is the name of the company that was started by Lenny Kennedy and Jim Bell. The current owner of Kenne-Bell is Jim Bell as Lenny has long since passed away.

Yes,the OP is asking how to ID the newer version. FYI,Kenne-Bell is the name of the company that was started by Lenny Kennedy and Jim Bell. The current owner of Kenne-Bell is Jim Bell as Lenny has long since passed away.

My bad, I only read the title and what you wrote. I have one of there catelogues. I remember Jim telling me to change my plug wires after I ran 12.3 on my low mileage, basically stock car with one of his chips.

Back