You can type here any text you want

KevinB goes 9's with 109 block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xcessiv6

Boom Tube
I was impressed again with how fast a stock block will go Congrats to Kevin aka "Cincy Kid" and IG in the heat of the day. It was a good time with all the Buick Guys showing the Mustang Guys the Buick guys are still out their and going faster than ever.:biggrin: :eek: :cool: :D

Congrats Kevin.
Keep up the good work.

Patrick

Thanks Eric for the help. "Internet God," sounds like I am not going to live that one down:tongue: I had a tough crowd on hand Saturday...Lonnie, Kip, John Martin, you, Tom, Ed, Deren, Steve Hughes and many more. If I didn't dip into the 9's........well I don't know, but at least I did:D

Congrats Kevin. I knew you could do it. It probably would have been a high 9.80 on a track that hooked.

Thats what I was thinking too:cool:

no, thats not it at all, its was the only thing that was new on the car, the dc to ac converter that he borrowed. It must have back-feed and added all that extra power through the cig lighter to the engine, resulting in the 9 second pass. :D

your welcome for your 1st 9 second pass Kevin. lol ;)

but really, congrats man, its flying!

Brad

no, thats not it at all, its was the only thing that was new on the car, the dc to ac converter that he borrowed. It must have back-feed and added all that extra power through the cig lighter to the engine, resulting in the 9 second pass. :D

your welcome for your 1st 9 second pass Kevin. lol ;)

but really, congrats man, its flying!

Brad

Thanks man! I still have your ac inverter too. Are you going to Edgewater Friday? I will bring it there.

:biggrin:
Thanks man! I still have your ac inverter too. Are you going to Edgewater Friday? I will bring it there.

don't think so, trying to stay away from edgewater for a while, bad experence I'll tell you about some other time. No biggie, I'll get it from you some time down the road. :biggrin:

Back