KeyBoard Racers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OR.. when it has about a 1.34 60' that it comes down so hard from the gnarly wheelie that it breaks a spindle or steering.

Luckily, it will be so far out that there will be plenty of time to stop and avoid a mishap. :biggrin:

See you at the track.

I was waiting on that.. now you see what I'm working with.

Like a said.. a STOCK ls1 street car.

Why is everyone so AFRAID?

Best time was 12.3 so thats not very fast
Ok you keep saying stock street car last i checked GM never offerd Nitros form the factory (not stock) also while we are at it Nitros is also ileagal to run on the streets ( street car bs just went out the window) so just say it's a low 12's ls track car you foool

I'll be the first to say that even though I've owned my TR for over a decade and a half, I don't know s**t about these cars compared to the guys on this board that are half my age. That's why I'm suprised that even with my limited knowledge of these cars, it's still so easy to smell the bull****.

Guys,

It is ok to have fun, but name calling and threats are not tolerated here.

Attachments

• banhammer2ug.jpg
    banhammer2ug.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 427
Ok you keep saying stock street car last i checked GM never offerd Nitros form the factory (not stock) also while we are at it Nitros is also ileagal to run on the streets ( street car bs just went out the window) so just say it's a low 12's ls track car you foool

Its NOT a track car dude.. I drive it to work and to the track on radials.
I said that I just drove it to NJ and back (2500) miles. I do keep a 15lb nitrous bottle right between the rear seats.
Nothing to hide.

Nittos suck. But doesn't matter because my tires are DOT legal.

So its a low 12 second street car. Cats out of the bag.

AND the rules allow nitrous so its legal for this race.

I didn't say I had the fastest street car in the world, just that I plan on winning the true street class with a low 12 second ls1 camaro that gets 22mpg.

Low 12s would scare half the mustang guys off, thats why he is on here guys lol. I take it as a compliment. My car is a true street car, drive it anywhere but my bottom end is not stock anymore so by the rules I would not qualify but mine runs in the 11s on pump gas at 17lbs of boost . Little quicker on high boost but thats all I am telling shhhhhh LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.