KeyBoard Racers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although this is fun, the administration team is getting trigger happy on the
trolling that has been going on...

You need to lay the ban hammer down! The rest of us are having way to much fun with this guy!! When Jason gets done with him on the 20th he will have banned himself from this site:eek: Lay it down John , lay it down!! Mike:cool:

They won't let me run my car in the True Street Class there.. But we'll have a car there in True Street.

I'll be running the X275 class. :cool:

You must be talking about me, mine's all stock :biggrin:

and yes, I am planning on being there, even though it is opening weekend of rifle season :eek:

I think Randy will disown me if I don't and that is a problem cause he has had my car for a while now :cool::p

OR if you really want it like that- we will bring the procharger lsx car..

Boost for Boost.

But like I said, the true street rules should make for a good race. If we don't win, I will donate $50 to the board.

wow... you "car for sale" add says its sold :confused: so what are you racing now ??? Dammmm crap is getting deep in here :eek:

wow... you "car for sale" add says its sold :confused: so what are you racing now ??? Dammmm crap is getting deep in here :eek:

I have several race cars.. a 95 T/A drag car, 1968 Camaro drag car, 59VW boosted drag car, Outlaw VW chassis car, and the 98 Z street car.

We will see come the 20th.. don't worry.. I will bring the video camera.

With a thread like this started you better bring everything youve got and then some. $50? That is some funny ****. You must have left off a couple zeroes. Wish i was within a few hundred miles.

I said I would donate $50 to the site...

Grudge racing to be discussed in person, money in hand.

What kind of money we talking???
I CAN drive a car from CT to MS that has a 100% stock
unopened motor with bolt ons that should run low 12s ;)

This guy is probably pulling this same stuff all over the web on different sites.Free propaganda,nothing gets people to gather around more than a fight,or a race.I'm sure this is some kind of promotional gimmick,just google his e-mail address race@packetfocus.com

OK OK this is so funny my ribs are hurting,;)please stop you are killing me:eek:.Someone go spank this boy and put it on u tube.:rolleyes:This is going to be better than a xmas gift:p.I mean how fast can a little v6 go:eek:Thanks for my daily laugh:biggrin:Kevin

I am bringing a couple of True Street Cars that will run your true street car. :biggrin:

Look forward to it Jason.. all BS aside. I have been doing a lot of testing on the car this year and it is running good. Look forward to getting some true street cars out to race.

I just drove it 2500 Miles round trip from NJ and stopped off at the Cecil County Outlaw race.

Just an automatic ls1 with a small shot on 28 x 275 radials. Full interior, full weight ( 3950 w/ me in it) and 23 MPG.

OK OK this is so funny my ribs are hurting,;)please stop you are killing me:eek:.Someone go spank this boy and put it on u tube.:rolleyes:This is going to be better than a xmas gift:p.I mean how fast can a little v6 go:eek:Thanks for my daily laugh:biggrin:Kevin

Put it this way.. its going to take about 20-25lbs of boost to win . Better get some BIG injectors, methanol, and turn the boost waaaay up

This guy is probably pulling this same stuff all over the web on different sites.Free propaganda,nothing gets people to gather around more than a fight,or a race.I'm sure this is some kind of promotional gimmick,just google his e-mail address race@packetfocus.com

Nah.. just here.

I don't have anything against GN's.. just people who talk **** and can't back it up.

its not even worth getting the mustang guys riled up, because they don't stand a chance.

Might even have to grab the 100 jets for this one. :cool:

Put the chuck norris tune up in it.

Well Backfagracing you sure know how to get noticed.:rolleyes:Good luck I am sure you have a 8 sec car:wink:

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.